Public Announcement

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Getaway Ticket

Well, I am sure that most of you guys have already started feeling sicked of my signature phrase, "I'm Really Tired"

And the "Tired" I meant here is not just an outer shell expression, like I've just sweat tonnes of mineral salts off my body or have run a 5 km track but rather, feeling really tired from within the core of me, myself and I. I really do. And it's not about how many task I've been assigned to do at work as I really don't give a damn about it anymore.

Please excuse me of keep repeating myself but I'd like to stress again with a big sigh, "I'm Tired"

Yes, you may wonder that what is there for a girl like me who had just stepped into her early 20s having so much of this kinda tired excuses. Didn't life has just begun at this point of age??? It's supposed to be but somehow not for me.

I'd walked the journey that perhaps no one understands, it's more than just my laughter and sorrow. Everything happened so fast in a row that I could not even track
yet the effect is long lasting. Worse is I don't have a strength to go against it, at all.

God loves me. God loves me not. Are you a maize that I'm so cornfused now?

Responsibility.Commitment.Attachment. Something I can't escape from but only confrontation. There's a limit to everything but I'm not sure is there any for me or I'd actually surpassed it.

Aih.. Coming this May, I'd really want to take off for an island vacation. Perhentian? Redang? Langkawi? I've yet to decide. All I know is I want to bag a luggage of my "tiredness" there and just let them dissolve in the breeze. And then, Choya shall come back as a totally new and refreshed girl with only aims ahead more than anything else. I'll try :)

Just like someone who has been telling me, everything will be fine. It will :)


I'm not complicated at all, but my life is.

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!