Public Announcement

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Toyota Clumsy

Alright, so it has been a week since my bro decided to trade in our Kancil to purchase a new car. So far, I had only driven the new car for several times, alright less than 5 times so I really dare not attempt any side parking. But then, this can't be forever right? So I challenge myself this morning, to test out my side parking along the stretch of parking lots at Gurney Drive.

Damn~

Reverse. Forward. Reverse. Forward. Arggghhhhhhhhhh...

What a swift when I was driving Kancil last time. I can even go vroooomm.. in narrow lanes or small spaces in between cars easily. Now, I feel as clumsy as a clown. Well, it's not really a BMW, Volvo or Merz but then it's definitely the challenge of the year for me :S

So ended up my Sabah agent, David had to become my parking instructor... HAHAHAHA
"Okay okay, reverse.. forward a bit.. turn all turn all.. relax relax take it easy.."

I'm looking back at the past 3 years of experience and I feel like a whole lot.. BUMMER. I can't easily give up so early right? Grrr

Okay, going to meet up my colleagues for dinner now.

(aihz... driving driving)

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!