Public Announcement

Saturday, September 1, 2007

iGlooomy

As crazy as it may sound, the time between 7-8pm makes me feel really gloomy. I hate being trapped in the midst of dark and light. It makes me feel really mang chang and...moody!
And it's not as easy as hiding myself under the blanket until the time is gone and creep out after that, somehow, I could still feel the gloomy atmosphere as if it has been programmed into me.

Picture taken at 7.35 p.m.
ARGHHH!!!! I HATE THIS KINDA DIM LIGHTING!!

It's hard to explain the symptoms. It's like I don't feel right whether sitting down, watching t.v, eating dinner or sleeping. I just feel, uneasy like something is bothering me and I just feel like going AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SUNDAY makes me feel worse... ~

When can I gain a total freedom and just fly to anywhere I like at anytime and seconds of the time? Without having to ask for permissions and being interrogated when home. I know it may sound a little bit irresponsible and fei lui type but there are times when I just really wanna go...

...fly up high to the sky...
*piu ha piu ha* ....... like nobody's business~

Wouldn't that be nice??

Aih~

It's just so sressful and tiring that the routine just go on and on like each and everyday boring day. Hectic lessons in school, housechores, homework, exams, dis & dat...bla bla bla........ Speaking about housechores, my mum & I did an annual event today, Spring Cleaning... :P We started at 1 p.m and ended at 7 p.m! Truthfully, I'm very exhausted right now. Everyday my mum has different chores for me. Not that I wanna complain as I'm part of the penghuni but it's kinda potong steam sometimes as I've to spare some time to study maa..:( Thought of reading some Kenegaraan but just way too tired to flip through the pages memorising Perkara 152 and Perkara 153 :P That's too much to handle.

Speaking bout exams, big *sigh*....... 2 more weeks to trials and 2 more months to STPM. The limited time left is not quite motivating to me though. Instead, I'm feeling more laid back. Gosh..what a positive feedback mechanism! No way, I must find myself a MINDBLOWING STIMULUS!!!

And I found this :P

Barter System: A Laptop (Acer 5920) for my Results.

Results that do not quote this grades again:

Pengajian Am: C
Mathematics: F
Chemistry: D+
Biology: C+

Will I be able to do better than that???

A word of motivation is needed, it goes...

TIAO ZHAN WO ZHI CHI, TIAO ZHAN FENG HE YU

tiu nia seng ah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TIU NIA SENG ah.....

Ayat penutup yang sangat the sempoi!!!

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!