Public Announcement

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Friends Reunion

HeyZ! It's 2.19 a.m now and I just got home from hanging out with my lau peng iu sekalian. It had been like almost a year, yeah almost I guess :P that all of us gathered for a night out and gossip from Earth to Pluto :D
By the way, this is like the very first time that we went out together with Ai Phing & Su Hong, and I just have to admit...they are such a lovely couple :)

Seriously, life's is truly full of unexpected surprises. Just about 2 years ago, Su Hong was actually in the same tuition as Yuyu and I, in Aziz. That time..we barely knew each other and I still remember he was always sitting in the front row and chit chatting away during tutorials :P Can't imagine that today, he has become my bestfriend's boyfriend. Despite bumping into each other back then on every Wednesday night, he couldn't seem to recognise me nor Yuyu in person tonight! LOL!!!

It's like it's really hard for us to get a chance like this where ALL OF US really gotta sit down and gossip our mouths away as Yi Ling has gone to Singapore and Ai Phing is in KL. But tonight, everyone got back just at the right time and man, we gotta enjoy!!! But kinda pity Su Hong as he was the only guy :P but I guess he blended quite well into certain topics. It was quite impressive of him to teach us a lil or two bout drinks, a drinking kaki according to Ai Phing :P and differences in holding a wine glass and a cocktail glass.. :D

Alright, we were at Bagan indulging ourselves in Mocktail & Cocktails..as usual, I'm quite hiao cuz I like to order something that's new and sounds good..ended up, burning my own throat with Pink as Peach! :P
But it was better than Singapore Sling, ahahha.. I had to force myself to gulp down the stinging potion.. but I still haven't learned my lesson :)

Meanwhile Jacquelyn & Yi Ling hadn't arrived, 3 of us(maybe Me & Ai Phing only :P) started to pest Su Hong to become our photographer...

Sad* A bit blur... cuz was taken from a phone camera, Ai Phing's LG Chocolate!
And my phone found its friend, Su Hong was using the same phone as me with the SAME shade as well as the cracked crystal cover :P

Alright, we wanted to take more pictures but no one was having a camera with them. So when Jacquelyn came, it was nothing but one big time of GOSSIP! And Yi Ling appeared in a red hot top, giving us a hug... and it seemed like the old memories of us in CPT came back to my mind. Those were really the days, how every one of us have changed, of cuz..physically and not..emotionally and mentally! :)

So, that's so much for this post right now... Tomoro have to wake up really early for Dim Sum with them again which I doubt Jacquelyn can make it, since she was still wandering around while all of us headed home :)
Awww.. tired and lethargic..had been awake for more than 16 hours!!!! Still that word, I'm glad I'm blessed with so many good friends around me and it's more than anything I could have ever asked for :)
GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!