Public Announcement

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another Farewell

It's holiday season again ;) Though not long for me, just 2 days off from Stella In but it's better than none too :P

The reason I've been a little bit inactive in blogging lately is not because of anything but basically is because of my streamyx connection that has gone haywire! First, dialed 100 and lodged a complain, nothing happened. Second, dialed 1oo again and lodged a more detailed complain yet, nothing happened again. Third, dialed 100 with a furious mode and the sneak preview of the conversation was as below:-

Choya: Hello, this is Ms. Tung here again and I've called several times in regards to my streamyx connection with the username dotdot@streamyx.

Technical assistant: Alright Ms. Tung, I've checked your connection and there seems to be no problem from our port here.

Choya: What do you mean no problem? I keep getting disconnected and can't seem to browse anything nor successfully load any page online. And what am I paying for monthly with the RM88? For this kind of connection????!!!!

Technical Assistant: Sorry Ms. Tung for keeping you waiting but all I can do is to lodge your case report to our technical service department for attention and shall call you soon for updates.

Choya: (HmmmPh...) Okay.

Like few days later, they sent me a technician to check my streamyx connection on site. Lolz....... after about 30 minutes of diagnosis, with a very friendly look, the technician said to me...

Hot technician: Miss, cable kamu semua sudah terbakar lah. Kena tukar semua, modem juga sudah rosak.

(............. LOLS!!!)

Moral of the story: Don't get over excited over a matter that the root cause is not identified accurately :P
Well, I'd most probably wait till my bro is back to get everything back on track :P At the moment now, I'd just stay dc from the virtual world :S

Aihz.. It's end of September, the day has finally arrived. Another farewell for me this year. A farewell for....

Ms. Peh Su Ann

our beloved tutor, the one in black :)

As things got a little bit comfortable in there, I was notified not too long ago that Su Ann is leaving Stella In by end of the month. All of us are going to miss her lessons, her jokes, her nagging and so much more :) Suddenly, there's a saying that rings the bell in my head "Setiap pertemuan mesti ada perpisahannya"

An upclose picture with Su Ann...

in the lecture room...

Basically, the times in class today passed so quickly with some fun and jokes while we were doing water manicure for one another.

Nice or not?

colour code: Russian Navy by OPI

While being free, I snapped a few photos of the lecture room out of boredom....

the entrance and exit


empty empty...

OOooPs! I got to go now! And Kit, I'll update your colour personality some time soon alright? :P ByeS everyone :)

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!