Public Announcement

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Make-up 4 Life

Do you guys agree with this statement, "There are no ugly girls but only lazy ones." ?? For me, I kinda agree :P A girl's beauty definitely needs alot of care and maintenance :)

Believe it or not, make-up can really transform a person from a zero to a hero! There's no magic in it but just purely... an art :)

Well, I'm sure most of you have heard about our beloved friend, Jacquelyn Soon Jade Imm is now on the way to become, ahem... a professional make-up artist and not just a painter. Lolz! :P

Here are some of the photos from her competition some time ago ;)

Finally, I got to see her artwork again after years of disconnection from Art Class in school.. Hahaha!

yerps! Jacq in the middle and those were her models for the competition...


If you think this girl looks somewhat familiar to you, like you've heard or seen her somewhere before but can't recall...

Choya is here to refresh your memory...

yerps! that's the Jacquelyn I meant :P


Unfortunately, she did not win because there was this crazy guy with his crazy artwork of a phoenix that pawned the rest of the contestants that night....


Photo courtesy of Mr. Anu...

Impressive! By the way, can you tell that the model is actually a 40+ bobo auntie? Haha!


Oh well, now you must have understood my meaning of MAKE-UP DOES REALLY TRANSFORM right? Hee! If you do it professionally laa~ Haha! But if you still insist that it does not.. well, I stand to my case with the following evidences:-

Hot Celebrities!

Jennifer Lopez



Eva Longoria



Hillary Duff



Cameron Diaz



Pamela Anderson



After adapting to my course, I realise that, natural beauty only comes from within a person but not the outer appearance. For a girl to look and feel good, she can't possibly run away from these 2 things: PAIN and MONEY (cha boh ai sui mai mia) :P

Just like during waxing, when the therapist strips the wax, you can see the girl's eyes go watery implying the pain but when asked if she is feeling alright, she goes YES ABSOLUTELY (when it's not really :P)

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!