Public Announcement

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Whoa~!

This is going to be a uber short post.

2 weeks had passed in just a blink of an eye and now my mum is set to return from Singapore. Zzz. My free days are now over.. Haha! It really feels like it was just yesterday I had dropped her to the airport!

Sometimes, it's not that I'm being unappreciative, selfish or what but you know, it feels rather peaceful being home alone most of the time to me. And I've never felt more grown up before than now. I mean, I can handle everything at home perfectly for the past 2 weeks and it feels really great :) In fact, I feel that I'm more diligent when she's not around :D

It's not that I don't love my mum or don't appreciate her, I really do. But it's just that, maybe she still refuses to accept the fact that I'm already big enough to handle my own things and she keeps yakking and nagging which sometimes really put me off and I get reli emo and when I'm emo, I get pretty lazy.. as a form of protest maybe. LOLS!

During the times she wasn't around, whenever I felt like going out... I'd just grab the car keys and vroom out of sight. When I was back home, it felt great that no one asked about where I'd been. Lols! The best would still be, I was free from cigarettes smell for the past 2 weeks! Healthy nia.. Not that my mum smokes alot now (she used to) but my neighbour DOES A HELLOT! Whenever she comes by to hang out with my mum, I'd have to suffer the night thru with the cigarettes smell! GAGA!

*sigh* The best thing cud have happened in 2009 for me would be... my mum was away to Singapore for 2 weeks. CHeers! Gone are the peaceful days~

I bet Mikey thinks so too! He seems more peaceful too without my mum nagging him where he should eat his biscuits. Haha! In fact his toys are all over my room now. Softballs and greeny bones...! We've been playing alot!!!

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!