Public Announcement

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Emo Bubble

Break break breaak, the emo bubble...

It's nearly 5 am now, sun rising in 2 hours. Yeah~ I only wished there's no sun in my world. Only the dark taking its toll on me. The best concealer manufactured ever! Darkness. There's nothing to hide but just everything to show.

I'm uber proud of myself tonight. Because I kept to my words, no drunk drinking. There's a mixture of feelings actually. Down and high but then I've learned that, drinking hard won't dissolve the concentration of downness but, shaking your heads off, shouting out loud, hugging frens, taking random pictures are the best medicine for.... downness.

And I left that all in the club again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a devoted clubber at all. Problems are meant to be left in there and walk out feeling anew.

It;s hard to describe to you how I am feeling right now. Alot of things, silently buried inside my heart, sorrowly cried to themselves which I'm doing my best to suppress them. Some things still hurt, and I certainly do not know where did it go wrong in the first place and ended up this way. It wasn't how I expected it to be.

"When you truly like someone, it doesn't matter how much it hurts for you to act like you don't, it only matters if the other party feels comfortable and happy the way the present is."
Mum has gone to Spore for several days. I'm picking up chores at home. Tonight, there was a bad girl roaming in the streets, tomorrow.. there's always a good girl living in her decent world.
p/s: Wen, Lay, Weiwei, Loon, Kit, Hock and muaself,
Thanks for being such great company and friends....
Luv,
Cathryn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo cathryn,how do u do?lol
tht is some funny shit haha

wah kau emo,kau deep
dun think bout it,make ur life bz
work all da time especially about things u dun 1 to face

-TL

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!