Public Announcement

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Choya 21

!~Shush Girl, Shush your lips, do the Helen Keller and talk with your HiPS~!

Thanks to Mr. Chow Huo Kit, now I'm addicted to this song ;)

Anyways, my post isn't going be about the song, erm... something far more interesting I'd say. LOLS! I mean, laughably interesting. Hhaha! Remember I told you guys tht I signed up for the traditional photo shoots? I got the pictures already. Haa!

You see, my initial plan was to take these photos when I was 18, 21(taken), 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75 (if I'm still alive that is) Lols! But I missed the chance when I was 18, well.. time that had passed will never come back so.. it's fine.

Anyways, I've uploaded alot of my childhood photos into this post and you'll see for yourself if I've changed or evolved in anyways. Haa! Thou many had said that I do not actually have much changes since I was a baby up to now. sigh*

And the legend began with...


21 years ago.... a baby girl was born!


you know, this doesn't really look like a baby girl! lulz~

Judging at this picture, it shouts nothing back at you but a TYPICAL & PURE ROOTED ASIAN FEATURE!
Small sleek eyes, flat nose bridge and thin lips with the black hair.

This baby will never look as hot as Miley Cyrus when she's a teenage nor ever! like Megan Fox when she's in her 20's...
(Yes... I admit, I just feel damn disappointed being born as a chinese. Say whatever you want, unappreciative or whatever but the fact is heck, I'm still chinese :})

And hell, why do I have to look like my father in the first place? Yea, he's ugly :S You know, my mum's pretty.. And hell I did not inherit her genes at all! F-U-G!

looking at this picture, you'd expect the baby to be prettier right?
(my mum's 50 anyways! this picture is taken together with me in the studio!)

In fact, my maternal relatives like my uncles, aunties, cousins and lalalala~ are all pretty good looking with good features. And the shortie gene does surely come from my dad's side :S


Like my mum, at this age.. I think they could still find her to model for the Mooncake Festival. Lols!

I always think my mum's pretty, no perasan-ness :)

But she clearly does make a huge mistake in her life marrying my Dad, that's all I could say :)

Back to myself. Yea! My mum made me look like a boy when I was small, probably from the day I was born up to 6 years old. People think I'm a boy! :O

you know what I really mean when I say I hated typical chinese feature?

I still remember that the Poh Piah Auntie said to me, "Nah Ah Boy, lu eh Popia. Noh kor gin nia ah boy..." (Boy, here's your Popia, it's for RM2) zzZzz

And I started to rebel when I was in primary school, I insisted to have long hair! I could make all sorts of excuses just to abstain from the hair salon. Haa! Like I was having stomach ache or even, I pretended to fall sleep and did not want to wake up when I reached :P It worked.. twink*

a boy~



I tried really hard to look like a girl bad then when my hair was TED sHorT! and guess what?


it just failed terribly~! lols!

Do you like my dress? LOls!!!

My lil gang...


my cousins and i at the Rubber Estate, just behind my Grandparent's house.

DO you think this is where Edward Cullen would appear? KikA! :P

But you know what? Rihanna's hairstyle was inspired by me.. Hahaha!


cendawan hair.. lols!

My sis and bro liked to make fun of my hair, ALOT! Used to hated them back then and I'd steal their exercise books as revenge and hid it under my closet. Lols!

You've never seen my dad, now you have the chance to. Behold!

The FatSo!


wow, tak sangka i was good in poses since age 5 Lols!

And my brother just looked damn, noobingly ugly. My mum couldn't even recognise him! Haa!

My parents separated when I was... 8 or 9 and I always think that, life got better without my dad, it does :)
My siblings and I would lock ourselves in the room and munch chips when they were arguing because it was so often and frequent, it was just like a routine to us.

I didn't have much pictures when I was in primary.

Then I went to secondary.
Good life begins...

Friends :)


this picture was taken with Yu Yu in Singapore Science Museum

Jacq, Ling, Phing.. although you girls pictures are not in, that doesn't mean that I don't love you girls ;) It's just that I'm lazy. Haa!

Classmates


this picture was taken when I was in 4 sc 1!

Karate


i'm beginning to get used to Body Combat now in Gym :)

Then... then... I went to F6 :)

Met alot of awesome people which awed my life :) Form 6 was an experience, an important phase of my life, I will never forget.

Good girls, good boys.. and good teachers :)


Just one of the hundreds pictures taken :P

I found a passport sized photo in my drawer. I took it when I was 18. Lols!

Just woke up and rushing to get an instant photo snapped!


Damn~! f-u-g-l-y! Haa!

Time flies and I'm 21 now.

Do I feel like an adult? No.
Do I gain a total freedom yet? No. (Breaking rules is what I like) Hee!

How did I evolve then?

this is how I look now.

I put up this pic isn't becuz I think it's the nicest but it's the most basic and natural one.

and this pose is rather gicky too :P not my idea, my fotographer's :D

what i tink? I still look like a damn typical chinese girl with the blunt features.
(Yea, say watever you want)

Basically, I've alot pictures but I just managed to upload only a few. SOme are even taken using my phone's camera and transferred into laptop so it's abit blur :)

The costume I like best would be...

The Han Princess Costume :P

Tern Qing Ge Ge

Lols! Lols! Lols!

Never imagine I cud do such crazy thing rite but I just did. Laugh ur ass off and pick it up when u wanna shit :P

But I think it looks okay :P

fail or pass? LOLOLOLS!

Then, I had always wanted Kimono rite.
I had it but I the whole pic couldn't fit so I just took a fraction of it only :P

i really like this one, if you see the whole picture where the kimono drapes the body just nicely :)

And one of the many posey pics would be this.. LOLS!

trying to look like a seductive geisha but failed terribly. LOls!

Well, that's all I've got for you. I have plenty more but abit lazy to upload so many. HaA! One more cosume would be the.. erm, French Can Can dress but I din really like it cuz, anyhow I'm still a typical chinese so the results were abit disappointing.

Ahh~ finally the post is done! I haven't been blogging with pictures for a while so it feels really good having pictures to show. Nice o not, I don't care. Lols!

The important thing is, I did it and happy that I did it.
So, enjoy! I'm off now. NiteS!
What's with Imeem lately? Keep cutting my song short. ISH! Benci nia~!
~!And you tell your boyfriend, and he said he's got me, and that I'm a vegetarian and that I ain't fucking scared of him!~
In love with this song! Sound so sexily notty! :P And sexy notty guys are yummy Haa!
shhh.. dun tell my mum! Hee!
(Of cuz, it wud be fun to have a notty hot bf but of cuz not for husband material! :})

10 comments:

huokit said...

You look awesome in the green stripes t-shirt, not the green dress. DAM YENG with the hairstyle.

Choya said...

lols Yeng rite?
HAHHAHAHAH!!! i doubt u were as yeng as me ever in ur life HAHAHA!

huokit said...

yaya you dam entau la.zzz

Brian said...

sooooooooooooooo sexy!!! hehe

Anonymous said...

I like the photos with the Chinese costumes.... you look like those China princesses in the 1800s !
Looking at ur pics make me wanna go for a studio shot too, must rmbr how I look while young, time flies u know :P

Only thing is..... i dunno how to pose lah ! :(

Ai Phing

Anonymous said...

tht typical chinese feature is cute lol,watermellon hair cut
boy cut with earing haha

but tht evolve 1 is extreme,u should put tht as facebook main pic,u'll add a lot of new frens for sure lol

-TL

Choya said...

Lolz Brian,
naa, some say not sexy enuff.. lols

Lolz Phing,
Wey! Go take ler!! I know... I din know how to pose too but then e moment u step into the studio with the dim lightings, you'll feel different. Provided you are comfy with ur photographer..

Mine was pretty funny.. haa! Wey I'm going KL with my frens in July! :P

Lolz TL,
You mean the purple background eh pic? Beh la.. tht pic not my fave oso LOLS! But nvm, at least I got you in my Facebook.. Haa! :P

MeinKuok said...

pweet weet.... wolf whistle....

nice pictures.macam documentary.evolution of tung hing.

Anonymous said...

it might not be ur fave but it wil be da wall paper of lots of guys outside hahah

welll every1 love me!

-TL

Choya said...

Lolz MK,
Thanks. Documentary.. LOLS! Naa la.. I just wanted to have a lil fun so went to do it. The pics u see are nice ones, not nicce ones oso got.. Wait i got time I upload HAHA!

LOlz TL,
So long never see you d ler.. You tiok quarantine d after tht nite? LOLOLS!

Hami wallpaper u siao la.. Haha.. Wallpaper ppl put Megan Fox only.. LOLS!

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!