Public Announcement

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Here Comes May!

HaRLoOOOO~~!!! Finally, I'm back to revive my blog! Hehehe.. You know what, it feels really awkward out of a sudden, after so long of not writing anything. It takes me a while to ponder around on how to start the post. Haha! It's not a good sign isn't it? :P

Well, it's not that I was lazy or anything but I was really caught up with tonnes of assignments, project file, prep for Cibtac exam: Practical, Oral & Theory. It was all.. over now. And March-April was such a stressful time for me. Anticipating this and that, tying the lose ends, pulling up the socks, one-two buckle the shoe, three-four shut the door.. (list goes on and on).

And I really understand what Zhi Xiang meant by his sleeping time just went unhealthy cuz mine did as well. Super duper unhealthy and hormonally IMBA! Haha.. Pimple attack all over again and that's why I said, I'm just gonna heal naturally this coming month. Recuperating Period now :)

This is my 100% completed Project File

throw you also can die err..


Mm keng mm kok, I have been in Stella-In for already 8 months which after completion of Cibtac Diploma, I'm technically a senior now. A senior that always late to class, a senior that skips classes, a senior that speaks broken mandarin and of course, a senior that handles waxing terribly... LOLS! But unexpectedly, I finished my waxing pretty fast and good during Practical Exam! Terlalu memuji diri.. Haha! Honours sure in hand?

HELL NO! LOLs. The theory paper was one hell of a crapsheet. I underestimated it.
Lols! 80 questions in 1 hour 30 minutes surely wasn't enough at all, asshole. And the usual questions in class were not even comparable to the standard of real Cibtac, asshole. Guess I just didn't prepare enough for theory and focused too much on Practical & Oral. Don't say Honours, Credit also don't know can get or not this time. LOLS!

Whatever... I still have Cidesco to go. Cibtac is now history.


what do we get after long hours of examination is a badge from UK Cibtac Board of Examination that printed in gold, Cibtac Student :)
Our examiner, Jenny Martin is an elegant lady with thick English accent. Wanted to take a picture with her but was doomed by the theory paper and went moodless. Lols! But we still had a group picture with her. As a token of appreciation, Mdm. Stella presented her with a little souvenir, a pewter jewellery box like the one from Royal Selangor. Not so little after all this souvenir. LOLS!
Well now, let me show you around my Practical Room :)

Han Yie at her best angle :P
Me diligently working :P tssk tssk


i'm a midget... :O


nevertheless, I like this picture LOLS! tht's a steamer anyways hahahaha!

Time flies and so fast it's already May. Mid year is coming. And it feels like I just celebrated New Year's Eve not too long ago. I guess, when you get older, you'd just notice tht time ticks faster unrealisingly.

2009 so far is one heaven of a good time for me with alot of unexpected happenings, new friendship bonded and lots more. Till here and I hope you like my current blog song. Sunny Day by Akon. It's very inspiring to me, someway somehow though I was not originated from the ghetto LOLS! But it's a new life I feel right now and how far I have diverted from the past :) All for good.

How could I taste the sweetness in life, if I keep remembering the bitterness of it. And without the bitterness, I wouldn't know what is sweet. A light at the end of the tunnel, I'm escaping :)

Check out Kenny Sia's blog on his latest vacation to Ireland. Interesting. Such serenic and peaceful place to visit. Kinda impressive that he did it all alone, and such independent man is attractive. LOLS! Who wants a man who swoons around chicks everyday, apung sin if you get what I mean HAHA!

*~~And now I look forward to everyday~~*

2 comments:

zZz-xiang said...

as usual, so fake mia u, cleaning the mirror!

Choya said...

Lols...
Mana oo fake~ HAHHA! So kuai nia... :P

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!