Public Announcement

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

24 Hours

Oopsie DoOpsie! Looks like I failed to fulfill my promise of updating my blog at least once a week... *sigh* It's really easier said than done, huh? :P July had been a cricket dead month for me and August IS KEEPING ME OCCUPIED 24/7!!! That includes sleeping, pee and poo and no single second to feel emo at all... not any chance by all means :D ~it's a pretty good feeling actually, at least I feel rejuvenated and almost 100% emo-free~ :P (Rejuvenated: That was the card that I drew during Tarot Card reading :P)

So what are the things that have kept me so busy for the past day and week.. ermS.. Basically, my homework and assignments accumulated from make up class and also getting my portfolios done! Hell, I hate paperwork :S but still have to do it :( My SKM examination is around the corner and I'm still half past six, needa catch up!!!

Anyways.. lets have a look at my "hardwork" hee...
(make up assignments are all about eyes, eyes, eyes and MORE eyes!!!! Grrr..)

these are just 6 out of 24 eyes I patiently coloured with....

My recently purchased professional set of make up brushes with real eyeshadows and not colour pencilsssss :D

quite a costly assigment...


but i enjoy playing with colours :P


Other than that, I have to illustrate 12 pairs of eyebrowssS.. that's really patient testing!!!

notice that the eyes come without any brows and to illustrate it out of the blankness is.. GRRRrr

Illustration in progress

one after another... *breathe in breathe out.. &^%#*%%Q@#$!!!


Just this afternoon, I got my student card. NOOB FACE!!!!

The front of my S.C

back of my S.C


And basically this week, I learn alot about Manicure and Pedicure and tomorrow is Waxing! :P Kinda looking forward to it!!! House of WAX! And today while I was loitering around outside the practical room, ogling at the certificates of the fellow tutors, I realised that there are grades for the certificates, either certificate with Credit, Distinction or Honours and my jaw dropped when Su Ann's CIBTAC was awarded with Honours.. Hmm.. What a motivation :P

Next week I ll be having my 2 weeks external course, made compulsory by our government to suck a fortune from us... ArGhh.. Core abilities, first aid and fire fighting... Aihz.. At the time being, kindly bear with my inactive blog but I'll try my best to keep it updated at least once a week :P I still haven't quite settled down for the 1st month in Stella In :P

See MeeZ! :)

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!