Public Announcement

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Vision Alive

Well well well... My blog was dead for a few days, I know! :P But before it gets rotten any further, I better refresh it with a new piece of post if not, the dead blog announcer is just around the corner to RUN HIS ROUTINE!

Actually, this post is going to be ALL WORDS NO PICTURE post as I don't seem to have any nice pictures around to show to you guys about my progress in Stella In. There's really no time for pictures too as once I step into the class first thing in the morning, I have to rush to set up trolley for my practice in the afternoon. Mostly, my tutor would do theory in the morning then practical after lunch.
My first week lesson is all bout Facial Therapy.

Maybe there's one picture after all.. :P

basically.. this is my everyday school bag..


Before I started the course, I was wondering like.. are these people trying to be wannabes or what by carrying such a big luggage bag daily to class? Lolz... Now, I'm one of them... Hahahaha! But, it's not silly but the FACT IS THT WE HAVE ALOT OF THINGS TO BRING!!!!! Just imagine this is only for Facial Therapy, when comes manicure pedicure & make-up, I really doubt this size of my bag suffice!

But to me, it worths all this hassle because I really enjoy what I'm doing right now. I must say that it's really an awakening period of my life that I somehow feel that my vision is alive. It's like the feeling of being in the class everyday feels like a fantasy.. I'm not exaggerating :) Sometimes before I close my eyes and set sail to dreamland, I'd ask myself, is this a dream and I have to wake up the next moment I open up my eyes?

At the first few days of my class, I really had some hard time trying to mingle with the students there as they speak in Mandarin ALL THE TIME and I'm the only student who's speaking in English with the tutor. Well, Su Ann (my current tutor) is a really nice and talented person, very very beautiful too. You won't guess that she's even 30+ and has 2 kids.. And I never get bored of her lessons as she's very professional during lessons and at the same time very likeable and has a pretty good sense of humour! :P When you look at her, you'll know what I mean :) Nowadays, you can't be a good beautician without a brain unlike those were the days :P

No doubt that the other students lack in urmm English but then they really have skills in practical lor.. Haha! Dunno if I'm new or is it they are really that good? :P In the class we have a mixture of people. Some eventually are dropouts and some eventually are graduates from Uni but then realised their passion lies somewhere else, that is here in beauty :P

So we take turns to become the model and the therapist and it's really fun. Serious work but then it's pretty therapeutic to me lor.. Haha! Feel the customer~ :P No doubt sometimes it's frustrationg I couldn't get the steps right but then it makes me feel like.. I WANNA DO MORE DO MORE AND MORE BUT NOT QUIT! Hee! I hope this is a good sign :)

So far, the best experience in the class for me would be... MAKING MY OWN MASK! Haha... We are taught the methods and recipes to making masks that cater to many many different skin types and conditions and it was awesome! There were ingredients for us, so all we have to do is just to mix them up and POOP, KOKOCRUNCH! :P I've tried for oily and sensitive only as my partner has that condition. The ingredients were some kind of witch hazel, rose water and calamine mixed together! :P

One thing that's pretty hard for me is to remember the products in sequence because we are using French products and the names of the range are really really hard to pronounce like... eau demaquillante, lait demaquillante, lotion moussante douce/ peau grasse, emulsion gommante, concentre peau seche.. and bla bla bla... :P

Basically, that's pretty all about my course that I can update you at the moment as I'm feeling very very very sleepy now while typing this whole thing. Haha! I know I make alot of grammar mistakes but just excuse me.. Hee! Till here and I shall update you guys soon about the upcoming events in my course! Haha! Sayonara-O!

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!