Public Announcement

Friday, August 1, 2008

Choya In

Oh MY GoDDDD!!! August is here!!! HAHAHAHAHHAA! I don't have to sit down at home randoming around anymore!!! I've finally got something to do.. I'm saying.. F.I.N.A.L.L.Y :D

It's so the time to....



Eight is indeed a good number!!!

fatt fatt fatt FATT FATTT FATTT!!!!


Lets not talk about Public Uni appeal anymore, shall we? It's not that I don't care about my education but it's just that I'd probably done everything that I could. I just can't help it if the Government actually chooses to OVERLOOK us- the average students. They pay MORE attention to the bright ones and sadly, MOST to the HELPLESS :) It's not the end of the world for me, I've got backup plans after all.. Hee!

"You talk so much Choya! What's your backup plan?"

Well, I've finally signed up my Beauty and Skin Therapy Course in Stella In!!!

goodie bag bag bag bag BAG!!!


Yerps, actually this is not a sudden decision at all. I've been pondering very long for an opportunity to launch this decision, even before STPM. Haha! It's not actually a big dream but then just something I know I'd enjoy doing. Meeting and helping people to look better. Beauty is something that will never get out of trend so long as the law of opposite attraction applies! Haha!!!

Actually, this may sound easy but it's not really too. I was told by the Chief Tutor, Mdm. Poh Jeen that the course is not entirely about hands on and practical stuff only but come along TEXTBOOKS! When I heard that, I was like... I've sold all my old textbooks away and now come a new batch?? :P But at least I know, I can catch up since I have a background in Biology! So, my interest for Biology is not in vain!! :P And Siew Lay, do you remember Yveline? Haha.. SHe repeated again the lines... "Chapalang chapalang.." Lolz!

Well, lets see what are the practices for my Diploma in Aesthetic Therapy (just a scientific term I guess.. HAha!)

- Client Handling
- Consultation
- Skin Cleansing, Deep Cleansing and Analysis
- Extract of Impurities
- Massage
- Mask
- Toning & Moisturizing
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting
- Day and Evening Makeup
- Corrective Makeup
- False Eyelashes
- Electricity
- Light Therapy (infrared and ultraviolet)
- Electrical Facial Treatments (High frequency, vacuum suction, neuro muscular, electrical stimulation & galvanism)
- Water & Hot Oil Manicure, Pedicure & Wax Depilation
- Superfluous Hair Lightening
- Anatomy and Physiology of head and body
- Figure Analysis
- Body Massage
- Body Electrical Treatments (G5, vacuum suction, galvanism, neuro muscular,
electrical stimulation)

Hmm.. I'm LOST PUN NEEH!!! So much to be mastered for my exams at the end of 1 year. Yerps.. 1 year course with 3 diplomas (M'sia, UK, Swiss) and 1 recognition certificate (SKM). The entire course fee is RM8,500 excluding examinations which are around RM3,000. And still! Have to purchase this and that...

These are some of the things I just got today... not complete yet AT ALL...

The front of my uniform....



the back of my uniform



Treatment gown...


A dozen of facial towelssssS...



That's basically all for today that I got from them. The rest they will give me during my orientation on Sunday. Hmm.. Alot of things to carry to class everyday except LAPTOP :)

When I was trying my uniform, Mdm. Poh Jeen was entertaining my mum and somehow after they'd talked, my mother kinda like... supporting my decision to take up this course. For once she didn't mention about, GOING UNI infinity times... God bless :)

Then after that me and my mum went for dinner at the basement, this new shop having very nice interior.. one that resembles a FUNERAL OCCASION. The one that Jin Wei commented when we were looking for food after Hellboy, the setting was too much HAHHA! I agree... :P

kua pao... ho chiak pun neeh!!!


Basically, I have a mixture of feelings right now. Excited and also nervous. This is the first time that my family has to fork out so much money for me to study, I must not take it lightly. I know I have the interest but at the same time, I'm pretty scared too... Hmmph... And there's a special person I'd like to thank most other than Hai Uncle..

My NOOB BRO...

He's the main sponsor! *I'll be serious about this!*


And also not forgetting his gf, Chin for being very very very supportive too.. Actually the list goes on.. Hahahha! I've got many thanks to many other people too.. Mum, Pei (Chin's sister), and all my friends for listening to me during the days I was having a bad time deciding about my future.

CheeRsss everyone... for the welcoming of Choya's first step of the journey of a thousand miles ;)

pick your drink honey.. it's my treat.. HAHA! e-drinks


Before I end my post, I have a prime question which erm... I hope you guys don't mind to give a 10 seconds thought about it and help me to decide whether I should name my nametag: CHOYA or TUNG HING.... Lols.. It's easier for people to remember you in this line if you have a fancy name but then... will people remember the name TUNG HING??? :P HelP!!!

Sekian, harap maklum... :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy for you and all the best!!

Choya said...

LOlz MeinKuok,

Many thanks and what are you doing now yourself?? :D

Anonymous said...

Wai Yan:

Yay, free treatments next time!!!!!!
Hahahahaha.....jk jk.....

Anyway GOOD LUCK yea, im sure you can do it....just have to believe in yourself.....

Choya said...

Lolz Wai Yan,

Weyy.. I dreamt of you a few nights ago! Hahaha! Miss you neeh.. Free treatment? No probs la for you.. HAHA!

FREE WORKMANSHIP, EXCLUSIVELY FOR CHOYA'S FRIENDS ONLY! MEN OR WOMEN, LESBIAN OR GAYS..
ALL WELCOME. HAHA!

Take care la k! ByeS~

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!