Public Announcement

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hell Boy 2: The Golden Army

Oh my God... Hellboy is GOOD! Hahahha! You know, my first impression about the movie Hellboy was like... EEEeeeeeWwww~ Nothing but ugly ugly ugly and... UGLY!!! That was the reason I did not bring myself to watch the first one though :P

But then I was damn wrong and it turned out that the movie is pretty hot! Hahaha! Yes, the characters are ugly, no doubt about that but then they play it really well! At first, I thought that the movie is all about action packed stuff, you know.. like very violent and bloody, lotsa killings and cannibalism elements (by judging the looks of the casts) but then, it's not! Hahaha! Obviously, there are some fighting scenes here and there but they are not disturbing at all. And the storyline is not confusing too since the dialogues are not as complicated and deeeeeeeep as Batman?? Hahaha.. Seriously for Batman, I was just enjoying the Joker's part most of the time. I didn't really get what they were saying, erm sometimes not sure what they were trying to do too. Hahaha!

Apart from that, the movie is kinda funny and hillarious too since they seasoned the characters with a little bit of humour that makes it so... Hahahhaa! I just didn't expect it to be a nice show in short. I really thought it was for BOYS only :P

The character that I like most would be.....

Prince Nuada!

I know he's dark....

and maybe a little bit evilish too...

but that's what makes him so attractive!!!

Kau hiong, kau sat! I like :P

But then, the real him looks even better and irresistable!

melts...


My second favourite...

Abraham!

I just can't smile without you~

Lols.. I find him kinda cute and innocent. Haha! But then quite sad pun neeh he betrays them in the end by trading the last piece of the crown for the princess. But that's because he is cheated by the Prince pun la.. Haha! But then just didn't expect him to be so sentimental!!! Haha...

However, when I first saw Abraham, I really thought he looked like someone very very familiar. But couldn't really tell who but just so.. hmmphh... AHH! GOT IT!

Michael Jackson!

I think Michael Jackson can look like him in a few years to come.. Haha! When his nose finally... degenerates.. Haha!


Third favourite!

Johann Klauss

the gas bag RED prefers to call him.. Haha!

Seriously, he's really just a pack of gas and very very very cheeky too. Haha! I really like the part where Red thought he had accidentally killed him but then the gas escaped and hid inside the lockers then poor Red was SPAMMED! All of a sudden, he swiftly breezed away singing "I just can't smile without you..." Haha!


Liz is not bad too.. She has a look that's very....

flaming HOT!


Last but not least would be...

Red!

your Royal AssNess~

I think he's the ugliest in the movie but then he's pretty funny too, just that he's very very hot tempered. He doesn't care about the outcome and just enjoys being destructive!

Basically that is all about the movie and for those of you who haven't watch it, then just WATCH IT and you'll know what I mean! Hahahahha... My rating would be A- and personally, I think it's nicer than Batman. Batman without Joker like Pinkbag says.. he's just a BAT.. *flap flap flap*

By the way, the song in my blog now is the theme song for Hellboy. Lols.. What a contrast right! Hahahhaa!

5 comments:

zZz-xiang said...

pls~~ michael jackson is no where near abraham....abraham is like wayyyyyy above him la k..say til blue so pai kua lidat...

Anonymous said...

Wow movie maraton!!
when wan comment on mummy or da dinasour show thingy??
Sabah no time watch movie also so i have to read blog to know le,a bit sad hahahha

-TL

Choya said...

Lolz TL,

Really tht sad aRR? Until have to watch movie REVIEWS instead of REAL movie. HAHA!

But hang on... HolidayZ coming~ Selamat Hari Raya~ AiDil~FI~~tri~~~~~

Lolz Apong,

Got okay!! Got a bit lookalike neeh~~ LolZ...

But he's way cuter.. :P But Prince Nuada Rocks!

Anonymous said...

at least better than nth to read or watch rite??hahah
da sad thing is i aint coming back on raya zzz
have to wait till end of da year ni back n it suck around here



-tl

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard for his site, since here every data is quality based stuff.


Here is my blog ... www.vienna-Csrforum.com

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!