Public Announcement

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Birthday Kitty

Good day everyone~ :D
It's someone's big day again~ :D
Who? Who?? Who???????????? :O
Well..hmmm.. let me give you a clue? ;)

*~*~*~Jeng jeng jeng jeng~*~*~*



hApPy 20th BirThDay heLLo KitTy!!!
Well, do you like the pinky cake I bake myself again??? :P


Well Kitty, just make sure your roommate doesn't see this if not later he'll get jealous again. Hahahaa! Anyways, I got some e-presents for you too~ Hmm.. very very usable stuff for you to be used in Sabah neeh~ ;)


One!

A Hello Kitty Alarm Clock!!! Such perfect item for you so that you won't be late for lectures and tutorials! :)



Two!!

A Hello Kitty Toaster!!! Especially for you to make some light and easy breakfast or even some cute and cheerful latenight supper!!!


3ree! Last but not least... it's a gift that I know you'll adore!

A Hello Kitty Guitar!!!!! I know you did not bring along your Yamaha but worry lets not.. Hello Kitty Guitar can sound equally as fantastic... Be a star in UMS okay?? Hahaha!


That's all I've gotten for you... hope you make full use of them :D

and once again....

HAPPy 20th BiRtHdaY Mr. ChoW HuO KiT!!!

1 comment:

huokit said...

Woiseh, thanks for the wishes and e-presents. Nice lo....where you buy mia? so keng one you....no one can b more keng than you d lo....WOISEHHHHHHH...HO LIAU LO LU.....lol..anyway, this post reminds me of our OC last year. Thinking back, it was such great time. From receiving an MP3 player, to fun and games. So this year MP4 ok? LOL. following year will be MP5...MP6,MP7 and you know what's next right..haha..keep in touch.

Kit

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!