Public Announcement

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Ideal Life

I'm sure everybody has their own special thoughts of their ideal lives, like I have one for myself :P However, I too believe that our wants and needs in life will keep changing from time to time as we grow older but for me, at the age of 20, one should have a clear idea of how they want to live their lives in the coming years ahead.

Well, it depends on individuals. Maybe some might think it's too early to think bout things like that but for me, I definitely have got one in mind already :)

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the very first step! :)

Being a person like me, who hates ample free time cuz I have a tendency to get all emotional and depress when I have too much free time (non stop negative thinkings about my past), I would favour a career which takes up alot of my time. AND THAT IS IF.. I'm loving what I'm doing ;) I don't mind working for more than 10 freaking hours perday seriously. If you love what you are doing, you don't feel like working at all but just living your life to the fullest (maybe it applies to me only.. Haha!)

Urmm. Age will not be the factor I retreat from my profession next time as I believe, to retire is to expire :P Maybe I'll slow down a tiny bit but I just won't stop one nano sized bit :) Unless, I fall sick or rest in peace inside a coffin :)

In a nutshell: Choya is extremely career minded and is happy being a workaholic.

no rain can stop me :)


Well well well, no matter how hectic my working schedules are... I won't get them to interfere my precious weekends I'm going to spend with my family and friends! I'll bring mum out for a shopping spree and bring Mikey for his grooming session or maybe me going to the Spa. Hehe~

Actually, I'm quite a homely girl too. Definitely partying once in a while would be great and it's not exactly my cup of cappucino if it's every weekend :P All this while, I have this dream life which includes thoughts of organizing a weekly gathering for friends! No bitchy colleagues but genuine friends :)

During this weekly gathering, I'd love to invite them over to my apartment for a sumptuous feast, which I'll make fantastic meals for them to dine! I can't promise it's going to taste like a heaven but it's my love and my heart put into it leh~ Heee! Well, when I said genuine friends, I'm inviting along their partners and kids too if they have any. It's going to be great! I'm becoming Auntie Choya! And these kids will learn much from their parents about FrIenDsHip :)

In a nutshell: Family and friends make up a huge portion of Choya's life :)

i love to cook but not necessary a good cook :P


Speaking bout that. I really need a fully well equipped kitchen. You can't cook well when you have a lousy kitchen honestly. It makes you feel very... turned off hence, your food tastes lousy :S When I'm financially stable, I definitely want to get an apartment for myself and customized each and every corner of my new home :) I'll start with a kitchen, very important to me!

Something which looks like this would suffice!



Secondly, it would be a comfortable and spacious living room catered for various activities!



Last but not least, of cuz a cosy and relaxing bedroom... with personal bathroom attached!



When you see this king sized bed, it doesn't mean I'm trying to hint you anything bout the co-owner but, personally I love a king sized bed. And sometimes it's great when my girlfriends have some little conflicts with their husbands/ boyfriends, they can come over and ma pou with me and have some pillow talk like when we were teenagers. SluMbeR PaRty!

In a nutshell: Choya adores a sleek and chick interior and comes practical :)


Well, after so much I've discussed about. Maybe a handful of you might have started to wonder, "Is Choya a freak or something? She did not mention anything about her ideal romance at all. Is she a lesbian? Or is she a loner? Or is she an ultimate sadist??? NAN YA DEI~"

The answer is....... relationship matters are almost neutral to me. Have it it's good, probably will treasure it like precious gemstones but if there's not, no big deal either. I'm not trying to give the impression that whoa.. all relationships are saddening or some say that I always like sad endings. Haha! I don't like sad endings but then life's not a bed of roses and we just have to be cautious? Haha!

A person can say he/she loves you for a period of time but after a while, they can forget. Forget the promises, forget the words and forget all times, yes it is that scary when feelings change :) Just like Tong Zhen Hai the fuckface. Ouu. It's from the ShangHai drama Abura and Me had been catching. Abura definitely adores someone in the drama.. T..Tt..Ttaa..Tang.. dot dot dot Haha! Maybe I grow up in an environment full of these miseries, I start to get jelak....

In a nutshell: Choya does believe in Love but not a fairytale



Well, even lets say I'm so lucky to end up in a fruitful relationship and get married to someone for good... Kids will always be in the bottomlist of my List Of Priorities in life :P It's not about the labour pain. It's not about a lifetime of commitment entirely. It's just... it's just.... it's just not the right time to talk about this yet at the age of 20 seriously. Hahahahaha! Cut it short..

In a nutshell: 20 is too young for me to consider about this motherly issue :D



And it's just out of randomness again that I choose to blog about this issue. I mean, it's quite personal too in a way but then it's just to share a little bit more about myself that's all. A life with too many secrets and hideous feelings or trying to be someone you are not can be pretty tiring. I'm just being me, as always I will be :)

Ke Fan asks: Why am I always the one who runs off but also the one who finds my way back to you?

Qi Fei says: Because I won't run. Because you know I'll always be here. Because you know I'll always be waiting for you to come back and will never move a bit from this place. So you know exactly where am I... as always I will be at.

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!