Public Announcement

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Some Words Best Kept Unsaid

There's a question that will never have an answer,
It isn't because there is none,
But how can one answer to a question when.. either way,
It kills at least one life.

Keep running, keep chasing,
It isn't the shoe that I fear tearing,
Nor the burn in my lungs I fear feeling,
But it is the gap I fail filling,
A speed I fail catching,
Look back~ I am already falling.

There are times,
I wish it never started,
Yet, there are times,
I'm glad it once happened... but either way,
There's one heart remained unopened.
Yours or mine?

Frozen.

Perhaps,
There's one life to kill- let it be mine,
Perhaps,
There's a race to go- I choose to see you win,
But I plead this time- it's my heart to be left unopened,
For I am too modest to show you,
My no where near to perfection,
A bleeding heart with cuts and wounds.

-tung hing-

5 comments:

zZz-xiang said...

wah...super duper scandalous!!!
MM TONNNGG??!?!?!

Choya said...

Lols..
Tiam la.. LOls go watch the hokkien pop song la u.. LOLS

Anonymous said...

weii...u wrote dis urself ar??
impressive..=)

Choya said...

Lolz Yu,
Hanaa, ah boh.. poetress wannabe ma chi pang.. LOLz!
Trying to be scandalous :P
HAHAHAHA!

Thanks though.. I'm going out with Jacq tmr.. LOLS! Haven't called Phing yet :P U take care okay??

Anonymous said...

anyone know what this new spice works is for networking i have a 10 networked pc and i need to restrict them can anyone help

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!