Public Announcement

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WoOooO~

At this very moment of time, as I am typing this piece of crapshit, I hear a very pitiful yet eerie cry of a female voice from somewhere out there around my balcony. I don't know, perhaps my neighbour from a unit below, side or above is crying in her balcony and the sound travels through my balcony. If isn't, this sounds utterly creepy. I think I should go sleep now :S

Mikey's responsive barking isn't helping much :S What's this man??? :O

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh !
If I were you, I'll just put on the earplugs !!
I'm super scared of stuffs like that, but if your mom or someone else hears it too, then it's prolly someone and not someTHING crying :P


APGoh

Choya said...

Lolz AP,
Everyone was asleep d! That's e problem :P

Anonymous said...

cud be prashant =D

zZz-xiang said...

could be seng lim! LOL! cry coz din see me!

Choya said...

Lolz Noc,
There's a possibility now tht you've mentioned it.. LOLS!!!

Lolz Zzz Xiang,
Stop being random d. HAHA! Seng Lim cry cuz of you? Sau pei laaa..

pinkbag said...

i see seng lim's name!!! you don't mimpi la... he see you no see you also can tidur makan main la.

could it be that woman opposite our house trying to commit suicide again? LOL!!!

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!