Public Announcement

Monday, March 2, 2009

Charitable Choya

ArrrRRRRRR!!! My whole body is aching!... My back, my arms, my thighs, my feet aaarrrRRR.. practically the whole body!

*peeping left* *peeping right*... pheeeW~ Thank God the dead blog announcer is not around the cornet yet! :P I know I know, there are spider webs everywhere in my blog since I last updated like Feb 18? Actually, it's not too long oso lerr :D

Rights, back to my story. The story of how did I get my whole body so worked up this weekend (Sat-Sun). And it begins with...

Not hitting the Gym but making up for 100 over kids in Dewan Sri Pinang for a charity organised ballet dance performance by Green Apple Ballet School. 100 over kids with just 5 make-up artists! :O I took it as a voluntary work, another experience :P Something I decided to do, out of school actually :)

Us, at the corridor of the dressing room! Too early :) Nothing to do.

As I mentioned, it was a charity so we didn't expect much in return. But then I was surprised the organiser gave us ang pao which was a 3 figure. As I said, it was voluntary work you see. But whatever :P

And you might think that it's as simple as ABC 123 to make up for kids but SHEET! Noway! You need high level of tolerance and patience to do that! Bending down all the time, stabilising the arms while doing the make-up is a physical training to me. That's where my muscle aches came from :O

And here I applied the lipstick nicely, next moment they went to eat and came back.. "che che, che che... lipstick no more." "Che che, che che, I want glitter." "Che che, che che, what is this, what is that..." Lolz.. And some even call me Auntie okay? KIDS :D

very packed dressing room.


And let me tell you what, kids nowadays are such gossip queens. They even know how to use the word emo. Lolz. I only learnt the word emo when I was 18. Hahaha!

a bunch of them warming up with their instructress, so preeety!

Actually this group is not really my favourite one, I prefer the younger ones with their lovely ballet dresses.. So cute! But I was too busy to snap photos of them. It was really a very colourful backstage scene :) Alot of costumesss....

Other than the kids, there were actually a group of adults performing Belly Dancing (nice body) :D and some performing Mamma Mia ala ABBA. My God! I couldn't tolerate the guys with the retro outfit. HIDEOUS!!!!

why not they have someone like Channing Tatum in Step Up. Aih LOLS!

In the midst of practising, the principal of Green Apple, Ms. Grace popped up to thank everyone in the dressing room. I swear she is gorgeous! I mean... she's such a graceful figure, by the way she talks and walks... you'll tell she's a dancer. She was complimenting their dance and I find it so hillarious the way she said it, "Sui.. chin chia si sui, sui ka wa eh sim pun kui hua" Lols! Only artistic people would say this man! So CHIM! :P

ANyhow, it was really a great experience at the backstage. Though it was tiring, but the effort was all worth it :) For the first time, my skills and knowledge came handy. But the thing is... I'm going to skip my morning class tomoro... And I just want to end this post with..

AiyErrrRrr~~ LOLS!

5 comments:

huokit said...

aiyeearrrr auntie ar,
it's better to at least update late than never isn't it? always compare yourself with 'last update: one year ago.' It gives loads of motivation. right?

Anonymous said...

AUntie...wa thak cih leh post sim pun kui hua ar!!

lol.. the organizer is very generous as well

Choya said...

Lols Kit,
AiyaaERrr~ LOLS! The one year ago one is damn damn damn OUT d.. Not motivating at all :P

Lolz Mein Kuok,
Hoi! Auntie hami lu.. Si sua kui hua eh meh lu eh sim LOLS!

pinkbag said...

sim eh kui hua eh meh?? i tot only kachui can kui hua hahahaha

Choya said...

Lolz Pinkbag,
Takkan she go and say ka chui kui hua kot in such an important event. LOLS!

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!