Public Announcement

Monday, March 9, 2009

Marley and Me

I tot it was a romance comedy. I mean.. it is, a romance comedy but only with a sad ending :( I'm a sad ending kinda freak anyways.. but that was too much to bear. Marley... I couldn't hold back my tears and they started streaming out at the last 30 minutes of the show.

*Heaven. A gateway to hope. Just like a feeling I need, it's no joke.*
I wish the world would just stop moving so fast. That the Sun is not rising in a couple of hours from now. Watching how peaceful is Mikey, sleeping like a little baby under my blanket now :) He loves the air cond :) Just like Marley, Mikey will leave me someday. I try not to think of it right now. I shouldn't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only dog lovers can understand what u felt!!

Choya said...

*sigh*~
Are you one, Mein Kuok? :)

Anonymous said...

I am...but not to shih tzus!! :P

Try reading the book.. can cry also

Anonymous said...

wah mein kuok
so understanding lo

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!