Public Announcement

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Noob Case

LOlz. I shall begin this post with.... BODY COMBAT CLASS IS NOT FOR A NOOB LIKE ME! Lolz...

Today, as usual.. I went for Gym in Celebrity Fitness. I was planning to spend like an hour for Cardio and 1 hour for Sauna including baths and etc. But fate said otherwise, I bumped into a friend and she promptly invited me to join her for Body Combat. I was hesitating at first but she said it was the first launching with the theme BACK TO SCHOOL, so I decided to give it a try.

That was how my noobness begin....

I was supposed to meet her outside the class at 8.30 p.m but when I reached at 8.25 p.m Everyone was ready inside there, door was closed. Lolz. And I thought it was a good chance for me to slip away. I wasn't ready for it anyways. But again.. FATE SAID OTHERWISE, she saw me and waved me to come in. Lolz.

I positioned myself in the least attractive place in the class. Far to the corner of the class :P And the music started, the trainers got up to the stage.. only to find that my "eye candy" was coaching it! :O He's not local. He looks like a hybrid of Christiano Ronaldo + Fabregas and I knew there were distractions LOLz! I have no idea why it's themed as BACK TO SCHOOL but the trainers were dressed in SCHOOL UNIFORMS. YES! BAD BOYS LOOK.

Lolz. There's only one word for Body Combat. HELL! I was stuck in there for an hour. Imagine that crap. I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL. It's just like, you are supposed to follow their guide and seriously, it's very hard to keep up with them. There are so god damn fast in their moves. It would seriously help if they would just face to the mirror than facing the learners, because people get so confused with LEft and Right!!!

Anyways, back to my story.. I guess I'm the worst in the class. LOLz! Everyone was good on their own except me that the trainer came and guided me LOlz! He gave me hand signals how to turn and jump and kick and punch but I was still darn lost in space.. and he eventually gave up! LOLS! Yeah, I'm a noob :P ONLY IN BODY COMBAT I HOPE :P (Apong, shhh... dun mention bout the treadmill okay?) Lolz!

Well, of cuz, it's good to look at other people doing it. Very swift but heck, I can't! It made me felt like I'm Mike Tyson or smth Lolz! Nope, not my cup of tea. I won't do it again. HAHA!

And the climax of the story was....... I LOST MY LOCKER KEYS! Ultimately, according to a Bobo behind me.. she told me that she saw some fuckface pulled his towels and my keys flew along with it.. And she said it dropped into some boxes or some holes or something! And I couldn't find it at all... ARGHH!!!!! It was so close to 10 p.m. and where on Earth I could manage to get a locksmith???!! Even calling the locksmith is a hassle itself, no guys supposed to be in the locker room where girls are only with towels and bras. :S

Most importantly, I was suffering severe dehydration as I left my water bottle in my locker and I absolutely need a towel to wipe off my flowing sweats. I looked HIDEOUS! LOLZ!

That was when it led me a chance to approach my "eye candy" LOLS! I thought of many ways to start a conversation with him but I never would have thought that it would be "I lost my locker keys. Can you please turn on the white lights?" while I looked the worst in my life at that moment. LOLLOLOLS x 1000 million times. NOOB!

So, he went to dig the boxes, the other trainers joined him.. I felt like a complete noob losing her keys that caused by some fuckface trying to pull his towels. He should be the one that supposed to look for it!!!! And I swear, the scene of 3 muscular men finding for some keys in small loops and holes of the box was damn FUNNY! LOLOLOLS!!!

And he found a weird object, something looked like dried onion bulb inside the box and and asked if it were mine, FUNNY IT IS but I was more horrified of the thought of losing my keys :S We looked for a while and I just kept my cool until he said, "Nope, there are no keys here." And my vocab was so fantastic under stress I replied, "Fuck!" LOLz... *Sigh* It's so not decent :S Not impressive at all :S *Sigh*

And that was when another trainer popped up and say, "Don't worry. I've got good news for you. We can cut the lock for you." #%$%$$^^&&^%$##@!!!!&*&^%%%!!!! SHOULDN'T HE SAID THAT EARLIER AND SAVE ALL OUR TIME??!!! The word FUCK COULD HAVE BEEN WAIVED IN THIS CONTEXT! :P HE JUST MADE ME FELT LIKE A COMPLETE NOOB LOSING HER KEYS FOR 10 MINUTES!

So I went to the counter, waited damn long for a Female coming with a huge iron cutter and she followed me to my locker with every girls looking at us and she said. "Awww.. Your lock is so new. I cut it okay?" Lolz.. I told her, "I know. I'm damn new too" Lolz! So she asked how the incident happened and she suggested that I pinned my keys to my towels next time.

I looked at my torn keypad. I looked at my sweat drenched outfit. I looked at my locker again. Good Game! I couldn't bathe at all cuz I couldn't just leave things there unlocked... and for sure, I would have to get into my Vios with the stinky tinky smell. ARGHH!!! I HATE THAT FUCKFACE!!! I threw all my stuff into the bag and stormed out another second. Worst day had in Gym! Nothing would happen if I hadn't joined the Body Combat. Grrr! I was NOOB THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE CLASS. *thumbs up*

Moral of the story: Should you lose your keys in Celebrity Fitness and even if it is close to 10 p.m., you don't need to worry for 1 second. They can cut it for you. And you won't happen to slip the word FUCK to your "eye candy". That is so uncool and... I'm not returning to the Body Combat class ever in my life!

Thank you for spending 3 minutes on this crap. ARGHHH!!!

5 comments:

Phing Mascara said...

I didn't know that you joined the gym too !!
I joined the gym too, so far so good...joining to yoga classes, which was torturing initially, but after a while, I do feel that my body's more flexible :P

Do beware when u're in the gym, not only of your belongings, but also the fact that there are so many lesbians and gays(or at least in the gym I'm joining !)

Haha, I'm expectin to see some ABS the next time I c u arhh


ApGoh

Choya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Choya said...

Lolz PHING!!!
I told you rite the last time before you went back to KL that I was joining Celebrity Fitness? LOLZ! You're in CF as well?

Yeah, actually when my key was lost I was pretty terrified that someone actually stole it. And there gone my stuff. I ran back to the locker to find everything is there. PHEW.. I ll be more careful!!! :D THANKS!!

NO ABS SIAO!!! LOLSx.. Maybe you'll notice my eyes were brighter and more sparkly.. HAHA!

Anonymous said...

oh ho ho i think i know who ur "eye candy" is...he has a nice body with quite an ahem bulging ass oso rite? LOL!

Btw kau noob pun le lu..lol.
And noob to that bobo also who didnt stop/tell that FF abt wad she saw..

Choya said...

Lolz Noc,
You sure you know who or not?? Not local one leh. Lolz! Bulging ass?? Errrr.... I think I may not have paid extra attention on that area. HAHAHA!

Nice body is definite!!! hHAHahaha! Thumbs up! :D

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!