Public Announcement

Saturday, July 11, 2009

arrrrgggHhh~!

My eyes feel like they are gonna pop out soon, thanks to Sushi no Suki game in Facebook. I played 4 hours in a row and rank 2nd now after Gracie... That girl must have been born with sushi making talent =.= Hahaha!

I just gave up Typing Mania cuz my fingers are literally suffering from serious cramp after trying to beat Edwin's crazy score of 500 something points for about like.. n(times) GRRRR mau muntah d.....!!!

Hahaha.. Maybe it's my destiny to end up 2nd in every game. Does it hint that I'm gonna be a mistress someday? Hahaha.. I'm random. I should! Cause I'm feeling happy :)

Rain + Dark + Cold = Happy Choya

Turning into vampire real soon!

Neways, that's all for now! I've got better post.. errr some other day rites.. Love ya all! MuacKs!

4 comments:

NocRocks said...

hhohoo now ur 3rd in typing mania...so that breaks the tradition. SAY THANKS TO ME! wahaha

Choya said...

lols... not a prob. I'ma beat u real soon. Hahaha! Only Edwin can beat me.. HAHAHA!

NocRULES said...

den ull need to try for another n square times d!! wahahha

huokit said...

all mai luan. come try WORD CHALLENGE with me!

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!