Public Announcement

Monday, July 20, 2009

Bon O Fire

As the countdown reaches zero,
I see strikes of lights fizzle up high to the dark empty sky,
Booom! as they rumble like a thunder,
I see bright, colourful crystals sprinkling down on me,
It's just so beautiful,
And every bits of it...
Reminds me of you.

As I await naively for the fluorescent crystals to reach me,
They start to lose their glow,
Pooof~ as they vanish into the thin air,
I feel sudden emptiness in the sky
And every mili-seconds of darkness...
Reminds me you come and go.

Just like you
Who once brighten my days with your simplicity,
Just like you
Who starts to slowly fade away so pronouncedly,
And just like me
Watching in vain as you slip away, silently.

I continue gazing at the majestic combustion,
Never had I come so close, for the first time,
Wishing it'll never end,
But soon, it will...
And I wonder if I could remember this beautiful experience the next day,
Or the next time would be as enchanting as the first one.

As the last blow roars its grand finale,
There's a tiny voice inside me that whispers,
"Some beautiful moments in life are so real but they often never last. Be glad it once happened."
Now, what I see is just,
A cloud of smoke. It's all over.

~Bon Odori 2009~

2 comments:

huokit said...

awesome. tell me that you wrote that yourself. haha. nothing burns and lasts forever, not unless you're in hell.

Choya said...

I DID IT U SHIT ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
LOLS

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!