Public Announcement

Saturday, July 18, 2009

HapPy BiRtHday~ Yu YU!

Rights, I know I'm late and d0-please-do accept my apologies my dear buddy :)

Just alot of things are coming up lately that make me so fuzzingly occupied :O! Nevertheless......

HaPpY 21st BirthDay, MIssY TeH!!!

*please present this picture to redeem your birthday gift.
expiry date: n/a*
Hahahaha!

So fast another year had passed and this is the 2nd time I'm writing you a birthday blog. Though Malacca and Penang is not very far but it indeed is a distance so I'm sorry if I haven't been a good friend enough to care and check on you at times :P But that doesn't mean you are forgotten in anyways :)

So this year, I'm sending mua boys to wish you a happy 21st birthday! :D

Presenting PillOw!

he is one hyperactive pup! i tink u'll get heart attack when u see him ;)

And Mikey......!

your old time fave! :P

Can't wait till you're back to have a party, haha! :P
Take care Bud!

2 comments:

yUyU said...

cant believe i'm only reading dis blog u wrote for me a month after my 21st!gai gai gai...thank you so much!and u didnt tell me pillow is a schnauzer!!!i'm gonna rock him back and forth when i see him!lols..don't get it the wrong way ar...so i should get that yummy-looking cake to redeem my bday gift huh?bo boon tei!see you soon buddie!goin back on sun=D
it's a beautiful post and i love that poem you wrote on bon o dori=)

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=acd see 10 photo manager ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!