Public Announcement

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bandar Jaring

Okay, Choya is back!!!!!!!!! LOL.. but not for long :D Momentarily only :P

Well, some of you (those who concern only I guess :P) might be wondering, where the hell had Choya gone to these few days... ??? Not in school, not on MSN and not even in Sempoi Box!

Potential answers:

1) Adding fuel to her studies. 4 A's flat! Flat like a tape worm :)
2) On a holiday, with some special someone, HAPPY TIME! :D
3) Found dead and rotten at home, too much of Maths is no good :P
4) On a hide-away mission from loansharks, hutang kelilingi pinggang.. :S

...??...

Choya is now at Netcity occupying the 4th computer :D Haha!




Yea, my computer is DOWN TO THE MAX and I really can't bear it anymore, sitting at home rotting with the books :P According to Pinkbag, it's proven that Choya had onlined too much for the past months and days, hours and seconds but Choya doesn't really think so. Hee! For the fact that, Choya's computer had been living for the past 6 and a half years since Choya was 13 years old. I think it's time for Choya's computer to rest in peace in the musuem. LOL!
p/s Kit: Musuem~ must musuem~ Ahahaha!!!!

Okay, this is really my first experience in a cybercafe.. Haha! Erm.. kan chue man hao de, better than what I earlier envisioned, visualised or whatever..Haha... You know, before this, when I heard CYBERCAFE, my first thought was like... ALL BANANAS DOMINATING but when I stepped in here just now, I was blown away by the mitos and lagenda.. LOL! A lot doughnuts here though. Hee! Beside me now is an Uncle on the right and the left is an
Ah Moi Berbungkus..Haha! Better that she's not peeping what I'm typing here, if not later I kena settle here in Netcity! LOL...

I actually thought that Internet Access was upstairs manatau I berpenat lelah climbed up, the person told me it's downstairs. Bukan main darknya the staircase..Haha.. Another adventure of Choya! Not that bad la..ahhaa.. I think I shall frequent this place till I get a new computer, soon! :P p/s Kah Whai, anytime your cousin decides to have his lappy back, date me out to the nearest cybercafe okay..LOL!!! I'll fetch you!!! :P LOL...

Okla, my one hour duration gonna end soon but I'm still here waiting for Yuyu and Huo Kit to party with me in Baskin 31 Robins! LOL!!!! I'm already figuring out what flavour of ice-creams I should have. But damn packed the place now cuz it's the 31st today. Aihz~ Hahaha!

Choya shall be back soon!

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!