Public Announcement

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kiddies Time Out

It's another boring Wednesday~
So I thought when I opened up my eyes this morning, awaken by my usual Nebulosa ringtone that sounds "chek chek cheh chek, chek chek cheh chek...." It was already 6.35 a.m. So sleepy~ Felt like want to menambahkan my koleksi pemontengan but I told myself, No Way! School is going to end this Friday. I must not skip again but.. ahhhhh~ yawned* Go laa, I wouldn't want to make someone to suffer from PMS again. LOL!

Then as usual, I combed through my wardrobe and retrieved my school uniform and started chucking them on the ironing board, ironing them with eyes half opened..:P Suddenly it rained really heavily and I was like..aww~ how nice if I could just continue to doze on. Then the rain became heavier and heavier, as well as my lids..LOL! =.=Zz Then finally there was a thunder rumbling, and I opened my balcony door to have a look at the wet world out there, God damn..rain water started splashing onto me! Heavy rain, very heavy rain. I think it was destinied that today was another OFFDAY! LOL!! So, happily I went to turn off the lights and snuggled under my blanket again. Heee.... Suddenly, my phone beeped. Message from Wei Lian.

Wei Lian: Hey, you going school?
Tung Hing: Nope. Just off the lights. Such heavy rain. You going?
Wei Lian: Haha..Like that no need go dee la. We meet at KFC after school la.
Tung Hing: Haha! That's the right attitude..

So today was another Farewell party, our class party of cuz. Hee! All these 19 years of my life, I hadn't had any parties in KFC before. Somehow, I kinda look forward to the Farewell, hee! Big kiddies huh? So after lunching with the teachers while gossiping bout butter bun and pancake with Pn. Shirley, we had some poetry session and touched the hearts of the teachers dearly. Could see the eyes of Pn. Doreen getting watery :)

After that, it's time for CAMWHORE again...LOL!

The Male Whores

Ryan imposing Winnie The Pooh with an empty bucket!


Hock trying to eat the Chocolate Cake ala Indian style!


Boon making full use of his free gift on his head!


The male whores vandalising the wall papers.
Ryan feeding her a spiked drink.
Boon peeping her panties.
Hock caressing her hair.

Seconds later, these male whores deviated from female to male!
Gili!

Vandalising Cheeky's cheeky! LOL!!!


Stop acting like a cool shitz, maniacs! :P

Flowers of U6S4

Great friends forever!

Basically, I'm glad that I found many nice new friends in Form 6. I'm really surprised that there are so many nice people around in Form 6 and I'm sure going to miss all of you when I leave this school, soon :) Though new friends are superb and great but that doesn't mean that I've forgotten the old ones too, okay. Hee! There's a saying that goes:

With clothes new are the best, and with friends the old are the BEST!

So to Wai Yan, Wei Lian and Teenes, thanks for walking through the tough years of schooling together with me :) Not forgetting Yu Yu, you're not just an ordinary good friend of mine, in fact, you are my best of the best friend :)

One of the new jewels, Siew Lay :)
Thanks for being a great friend :)

So, that's basically the fun time-out in KFC together with the coolest classmates! Supposingly, there's a very nice picture of the whole class with the teachers picture but aihz, due to the stupidity of the pig in KFC that shot a video instead of a picture. Make us looked darn gong standing there for so long. And worst of all, after the boys left the place, the pigs started to come and ah moi ah moi with us. Damn meloyakan. Felt like throwing out all the chicken and coleslaw from the tummy right away.

But at least, we were able to capture this special moment with a special someone!

AH XIANG!!! HAHAHHAHAA!!!!! :P

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!