Public Announcement

Thursday, October 25, 2007

FEMALE

Arrrrrrhhhh :o *yawns*....
I dozed off fast as soon as I dropped myself on the bed after reaching home from lunch with some friends today. When I opened up my eyes, it was already 7 p.m. Aww..another wet afternoon was devoured again and I kept thinking of the last day of school tomorrow. It set a very sorrow sensation within me. Hmm~

My sister called earlier in the day saying that she ll be touching down in Penang on Saturday and I thought it would be a good idea for me to clear up some mess in my room. First and foremost, I'm bored with the current bedsheet, time for a new look...LOL! So I pulled off everything and put on the new skin! After everything was done, I fell flat on it and started to enjoy the fresh sheet by "making a snow angel" on it. Hee.....

bed is indeed every man's bestfriend! Haha!!

Then after that, I started to think about alot of things, basically flashbacks of B.O.L Farewell Night. Life couldn't be better these days. LOL!! It feels pretty much like a dream come true to me! Hee!!! Then as I was happily dreaming away, suddenly my phone rang. What a potong stim! Grr... I looked at the LCD screen, unknown caller... Hmphh...

Choya: Hello..
Anon: Hello, is that Tung Hing on the line.
(cheh...must be one of the Celebrity Fitness harrasser again)
Choya: Ya ya. You are calling from...?
Anon: Oh hey Tung Hing! I'm calling on behalf of Female Magazine and err..
(alot going across my mind... anything is possible but definitely not modelling! LOL)
I just want to inform you that you're the winner of the August 07 issue!
(my reaction was a little bit slow, uncovering the foggy mind)
Choya: Ouu, that is it...Ahahaha..So, what happen now? :P

LOL..the "So, what happen now" sounds pretty...doink huh? LOL!! Should have added, uh huh? Haaha! Basically, I was really shocked by the news that I won the letter of the month. I submitted my entry some time ago, like around June cuz I was pretty attracted by the rewards. If it weren't of that, guess I don't even bother about competing with the other 49 999 readers. LOL!! Yea, the circulation of Female Magazine is about 50 000 copies monthly. Though I suck in Maths, but probability does make some sense in my head. LOL! But I was just thinking of tiao zhan wo zhi chi...

The offer of June's issue for the July's issue Winner

Crabtree & Evelyn's Hamper worth RM 218

Well, I'd used Crabtree's products one so much time before but I'll never forget how the texture of its formula pampers your skin! But a bottle of its lotion cud probably cost my one week allowance. So, forget bout buying it. Tummy more important. LOL!

At first, I was feeling elevated after learning about my winning but suddenly I thought of the conversation. Winner of August's issue. Hmm.. Crabtree & Evelyn was for the winner of July!! Doesn't that mean that I'm not getting that instead something else?? Chi Pung! I skipped 2 issues before this, the July and August's issues...so technically, I'm not sure what is my mysterious prize now. Then I checked the September's issue, Elle Jacquard Giftset worth RM 229. Looks not bad, guess my August's offer would be a worthwhile winning perhaps?? Ahh~ Like wateva~ (Dionne's style)..LOL..After all, it's free!

Hmm.. but I still wonder what are those things hiding inside there!

I'm fine with anything obviously since it's a durian fall but of cuz, I don't wish for any extravagant giftsets, AT ALL!!!! HAahahhaaa! Like what you may ask...

Like this....


DEFINITELY A BIG NONO!!!!

But giving it a second thought, I'd graciously present it to Kah Whai without even the FIRST THOUGHT! LOL!!! Hardcore gifts...Hahaha!!!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

wow.. congrats!! haha. even if you do not know what's your mystery prize.. i am pretty sure it will still be a great prize. lol =)

oh yeah, my blog's url http://nay-oh-mee.blogspot.com

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!