Public Announcement

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ecstasy =D

Well, this is going to be a very shoort post (inspired by someone's blog maybe :P)

But then I just wanna drop in and say, I am not sure why but out of the blue, I feel very BAHAGIA :P Yes, at this very moment I'm posting this short post. I'm not sure how long this would last but then it's a feeling I have not felt for a very long time. Thought I'd almost forgottten how it felt :)

Thanks to Kah Whai's introduction to Bye Bye by Mariah Carey. The more I listen to this song, the more I feel... hmm.. better is a simple word to describe my feelings now :)

SOmetimes, it's really the small small things in life that makes me happy... No doubt I'm feeling a mixture of feelings- sour, sweet, bitter and maybe a slight pain but then it makes up a good ecstacy pill for me :P

I'm going to hop out now. GoodnittZZ!

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!