Public Announcement

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Get Wiggly

Hi-i~ I am back! :P Feeling all new and emo free (for temporary I think) ;) -touch my bodyy~~ Nope, don't touch me... touch Mariah Carey's :P


"Boy you can put me on you
Like a brand new white tee
I'll hug your body tighter
Than my favorite jeans"

wWooooOOOOaaAaaaaaaaaaHHHH....!!!!!

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah.....~


LOL! Yea, I must admit that this song is cukup bimbo and she's also superbly HIAO in the MV but I must also admit that, her body is... phooooh...~ KILLING THE GUYS TENDERLY... ANyways, I like the song ;)

Okay, once again I deviate from the main topic. Hahahhaa! This post is supposed to be about Getting Wiggly hor not about getting more booby :P

ALright, 1st question first.. How many of you think that you are okay with wig?? Well, be it someone wearing it or for yourself to wear it?

To me, I don't quite sampai hati to spend on such thing ler.. cuz I'm quite happy with my own hair :P Hey, it's not cheap you know... How did I know? Cuz my sis bought one and it cost bout MYR200 and it's just very very very basic only hor... Black and boring, with no curls nor wave. Just like.. errr... how do I describe it... Lets see...


NAH!!!!!!! NOT THIS...!!!! :S



But something like this lerrr.....

Look who's that sundooooo??? :D


But nothing can be more sundooo than this..!!!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!


But then the good thing about thiss wig is.. it can be restyled~ WoooOooT?

:P and yeah~ that's my noob bro.. Hahaha..


But then, no one is prettier than my uncle.... Hahaha!

don't you guys think he looks like Chibi Maruko??? :P


Hehehehehe.... How's that? Do you like wigs nowwW?? Well, I still don't! :P When I first saw my sis in that I was like.. WhoooW.. what' happen??? When she took off I was like.. PhewwW~ OUuuuU!! I'd forgotten to include one more shot!!! How can I miss out him one NEEEHhhh~

TADAAA!!!!

how do you like it??? Heee! Looking like a monster now.. :P


Alright! That's so much of noobshit this time around for this post. Random again, huh? Hee! But then I think I'd have plenty of time from now onwards to update my blog more often than ever! Hee!! Oh yea, by the way my mum has agreed to let me join the dance class.. Hahahaha! Din expect that I did not have to persuade this time, tiada batu penghalang kali ini~

Well, you guys must be thinking that I'm crazy rite? Hee! But then, the reason is just I want to try something new in my life. I'm 20 now and next year I'm already 21.. and I think if I don't start to welcome something new and vibrant in this life, I'd probably regret when I'm 50 years old (sudah pun menopause dan lau kok kok) and turn behind to realise that I've wasted my youth :P Well, it's a little bit late to start but then... lets try :) ANyone interested pleaaSee drop me a message and lets do it together!!!! I've found a centre :P Yaya PapaYa no More~

LAst But NOt LeaSt....

Zhi Xiang....... this is specially dedicated to you!

FETISH!!!

6 comments:

zZz-xiang said...

OH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

dance class???kau giak!i want!

Choya said...

Yu Yu:
YES! You want? There are plenty others. Hhwhhehehe.. Like Salsa, Latin, Ballroom erm.. Street Jazz.. Blaa Blaa Blaa..

On or not??!! Hehehehe :D

Zhi Xiang:
Oh You!!! Apa? :P Terlalu siok d orr? Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

me ar?dance wei..IN la!haha!but it'd better not be too expensive!btw ur bro looks HOT.lol!!

Anonymous said...

Lolx!!at the last picture dedicated to Zhi Xiang!!

That pic like mess up the post!lolx!

Choya said...

Yu Yu:
Ya, will check out the price soon okay. So I'll count you in at the moment. I'm excited.. Walalalala..

Hhahaha.. I'll tell my brother that :]

Mein Kuok:
LOL!! You mein keh si d oso.. You also like the pic one don thinnk I dunno lor.. LOL!!! Nvm la.. share share with ZX ok!

AHAhahahhahHA!

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!