Public Announcement

Friday, October 17, 2008

Blissful

Oh My God!!! I'm having 4 days off in a row from Stella-In!!!! Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues... Hmm~ Thanks to all the candidates sitting for their Cibtac Exams next week! ~!YaYS!~

Actually, I got tonnes of assignments in hand.. there's really no reason for me to celebrate at all :P

Anyways, it does not stop me from feeling blissful at all~ :P

I've finally decided to sign up for this...

......??.....

Lets take a closer look, shall we?

a bridal studio?!!! *!*GASP*!*

Unfortunately, I'm not getting married.. YET :P What I've signed up for is the Package for Personal Studio Shots! LalAllalAla~

a RM388 worth promotional package + a free facial worth RM168 in Blissful Spa!

Actually, it isn't just me alone who has signed up for the photography but AiAi as well!! LolZ! So most probably I'll be giving the free facial to her as I'm having free facials almost daily at Stella-In. I find that, this is too nutritious until my skin is turning PINKY!

Speaking about the photography, the package I took comprises of 3 traditional costumes and 1 casual wear! Actually, I bargained hi & low for that deal as the real package comes with 3 casual wear and one evening gown. To me, what is it for by spending hundreds to shoot photographs of casual wear? I might as well just do that at home, right? And evening gown.. almost like a bridal gown is a No-No for me too as I'm not ready for that bridal look :P

So that's how I ended up with traditional costumes! Hee! I mean how often do we get to wear traditional costumes in our lives right? And it's definitely a very pricey hobby if I were to have a collection of them :P So, I would really love to see myself in those costumes, at least once in a lifetime... a pose-y Choya in another dimension. Haha!

Costumes must costumes~

HAHA! Fetish!


Since I was little, I always had the interest of dressing up in traditional costumes. I still remember the childhood times when my cousins would play dressing up with me and we would pull off all the blankets from each and every bed and started coating ourselves with those then trying to walk like a niang niang~ Haha.. Those were the days.

Since there's a limit to my choices, only 3 costumes. I made up my mind and selected my really preferred ones. A hard time deciding as I want to dress up in so many! I have no choice but to let go of.. SAREE! Because I wanted so much to dress in a...

Kimono :)

my all time favourite! :)

ahhh~ exquisite! :D

Lolz! Maybe I shud start practicing this pose! Haha!


Next one would probaby be a...

French Court Dress! Haha!

Just wanna feel like a royalty even just for a couple of minutes :P

I know I know. Sure saying my oriental look boh suit this kinda outfit la hor but what to do.. Haha! Just for one time and we shall see what's the effect later on~ :D

Next, next is a...

Of course a Cheongsam laa! :P

a body to kill... and I certainly do not have it :P

The most anxiety I have is for Cheongsam. Lolz. You see, not everyone can fit nicely into a Cheongsam. Haha! But I still wanna tiao zhan wo zhi chi neeh~ Hee! My legs aren't growing any longer for sure as for other aspects.. erm, I think I can work on it.. ?? Haha.. I foresee myself sucking in my stomach and holding a long long breath for this shot LOLZ! Wish me luck.. if not once exhale PRACCKKKKK! OoooPs~ Haha!

I'm saying in case! Lolz.. Just in case that I failed in the Cheongsam fitting.. Haha.. I have another option to fall on...

I was thinking long enough either having this or a Saree actually...

A HanFu.. (Costume of the Han Dynasty)

it's pretty niang niang actually~

Actually, this costume looks pretty sweet IF ONLY they do really offer the very very very classy type! Lolz.. Cuz if the fashion goes a little bit out of the mainstream.. the effect will bring a total disaster.. Lolz.. Might end up not looking like a Fair Lady but...

A Legendary Prostitute of Ancient China (tn'g lang keh) Lolz!

I'm so not gonna do this by all means! :O

But.. I adore Sarees too.. :(


But then I do not possibly have to wear them all one shot :P Maybe next time.. Haha! I still have Nyonya Kebaya to go too (lazy to find pics d) but errrrR... not baju kurung toh correct dee Haha! :P

But a noob pic will always be the best ;)

and it's free neeh~ Haha! and kindly note that: I DID NOT MAKE-UP FOR MYSELF IN THIS PIC! Ask my artist what happened~ LOLz!

6 comments:

zZz-xiang said...

the Han Fu is nice ma!!! lol!!! I bet if u let sir see tiok the pic, he'll trip in the library again.. LOL!!! must let us see tau!! lol

Choya said...

Lolz Apong,
Trip muz Trip!! This comment of yours just made my DAY!! Haha.. Sure will show you all la, be it nice or not Lolz!

HanFu is nice but then I only have a limit of 3!! :S If la Cheongsam fitting is X then Lolz.. ll take Hanfu :P

Anonymous said...

maybe bungkus wil fit nicely le hahah
but they stil suck BIG TIME!!

-TL

Choya said...

LOlz TL,
Woiseh.. TL is BACK! Haha! Bungkus your head la.. Don't later you come back 4 holidays, you bring along a bungkus GF arrR.. Haha!

Anonymous said...

back for holiday i bungkus mamak 5 meal a week got la lol
n btw TL is never away,nth in sabah can keep me other then the peace haha

-TL

Anonymous said...

noSss...i'm so out-dated from ur blog..so u got da pics alre??i wanna see...must show..n wat s wif hysterical must hysterical n al dat??so is it..SHOW..MUST SHOW!
lol!

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!