Public Announcement

Monday, October 6, 2008

Hysterical Dun Hysterical

You know, I really have enough of this crap. INVATION OF ANTS FROM THE NEIGHBOURHOOD'S "HANGING GARDEN OF BABYLON"

Come on, this is an apartment and even though you love plants, there's a limit to it!!! You can do some small and simple gardening obviously but try not to bring in a forest please???!!!! Damn it. It's not just the stems that grow and the flowers that bloom, the colony of ants multiplying along too. Black, Red, Small or Big.. you have it all. And where do travel for holidays??.... INTO THE HOUSE OF THE INNOCENCE!!!!

Previously, I had a problem with this ants invasion issue from a unit above my floor. If you have paid a visit to my apartment's rooftop, yes... it's that unit that is directly facing the staircase and YES YES YES.. it's Pinkbag's neighbour!!!! :P I had not notice where the ants came from until one day when I parked my car at the 8th floor carpark and when I passed through the miniature forest... MY GOD! I noticed there were these... stretches of ants.. marching everywhere. And the actually found their ways down to my house through one of the side windows, somehow. Sometimes you'll see them loitering in the ceiling. And I feel itchy at the sight of it, what more to say if it bites!!!

It's not the first time that this happens. Each time we send the old batch to heaven using the anti-pest powder, the new batch will come visitting us in less than 3 months.

And recently, there's this new badge that acts rather differently. They don't bite, surprisingly and march in a row but... THEY WALK ALL OVER THE HOUSE SO COMFORTABLY AS THOUGH IT WERE THEIRS AND WORSE STILL, THEY ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO THE ANTI-PEST POWDER!!!! HOW TO SEND THEM AWAY??!!!!!!

Sigh* I really had enough of Kayangan Puri Mutiara. I feel, it's a very bad feng shui here. I can't wait to work my ass off and get enough money to move away from here and start anew. Eventhough it has a nice view from the rooftop but.. everything is just very wrong over here. The people and the management itself.

Did you know that my mum's car was once vandalised so badly that the repair cost nearly 2K? Inside the private carpark itself??? The lid of the petrol tank was dug out and the stud was stolen??? Not forgetting the artistic scratches "finely engraved" on my mum's car. An X at the front and some horizontal lines at the side doors ;) And just recently, her plate number was pulled off and guess where we found it?? Hehe.. Haha.. Hoo Hoo... At one of the drains near the carpark. My uncle found it during his walks... IN LEH~ Actually, it was not only my mum's car was vandalised... there's a list to go... LOLS

Next, a bombing case on the 8th floor carpark... that blew off Pinkbag's father's motorcycle :) What actually happened, I was not sure as it happened around 4 a.m when my uncle.. lols again him, heard a loud BOMB. All I knew was the next morning, I saw a few bangkai motorsikal and a blackened carpark-a portion :)

Lols Next.. Haha.. This is interesting! I still remember that night my brother invited his friend over to our house and they were playing football on the XBox. My uncle, mum and I were just hanging out in the living room with the windows wide opened that clearly overlooked the block directly opposite mine. Suddenly my brother got excited and exclaimed... "oo lang ai tiao lao!!!" (someone's jumping from the rooftop) Then I quickly reached for my phone.. toot toot... toot toot... "Hello, Wei Lian ah.. oo lang ai tiao lao.. kameh chut lai kua.. tui bin nia" HAHAHHAHA! You think I was calling 999? Nah, I did not.. lols.. cuz my brother did.. Haha! The show lasted for about 10 minutes where the lady was saved by Ah Boy, the Guard! Lols Soon, we learned the story that she was dumped by her boyfriend but guess what... she's a kok kok kai~~~ LOls Sometime after the incident, I met her at another incident, a unit got on fire and this time, she was the kaypo on-looker. HAHA!

And my favourite one goes to this couple that stayed on the 5th floor but now moved. Sad for me.. no more shows.. Haha! This couple, they frequently argued and most of the time.. it was in the midnight. The story was, this girl.. she had alot of boyfriends and this guy she happened to be with then was her bestfriend's husband. How did I know? Cuz there was once the wife came and screwed her mah.. And I watched it all from my brother's room... I'm on 7th floor.. the view is just nice.. can see abit into the house also Lols And.. it was loud. I think the entire floor heard too..

Back to the couple.. Then there was a night, this girl was seen making out in the car with another guy, caught red handed by the guy she cohabited with then. Erm.. I did not spy on her but the guy blurted out so loudly in the argument. Lols! Then... the next obscene thing I heard he said was..

Angry Guy: Lu si mm si chin chia sukak ho bo siang lang kan?? (Is it that you like to be fucked by different guys all the time???)

Shameful Girl: ...

Angry Guy: Ho! (Okay!)

Lols.. He then walked out from the house. Shut the woodened door and closed the grill gate and then he stood outside by the window and started knocking it very hardly and shouted very loudly...

Angry Guy: Hello, Hello! Wa eh sai kan lu boh?? (Hello, Hello! Can I fuck you??)

LOLS... I couldnt control myself and blasted a laugh. He heard and he looked up and very quickly I retrieved... Guess he didn't see me.. LOLS!!! But it was damn funny and I just couldn't hold back my emotions :D Arguments are normal but this couple is definitely random HAHHAHA!

Apart from that, I'd also seen a resident being hit my a helmet on his head during a fight and was bleeding badly from his head but I barely knew what was the real story. I was just outside hanging the clothes suddenly I heard some shoutings and pop.. Ahhh~ Then like that lo.. HAHA!

Aihs... LOLS! (I'm not sure what am I feeling, aih or LOLS actually-haha!) What a crazy world right? That's why I said... There's no peace staying here even though it looks like it for most visitors. It's not just the carpark now that is painted "Park at your own risk" but soon, painted on every unit is the phrase "Stay at your own risk" :)

5 comments:

huokit said...

Ooo lang tiao lao ARRRRR!!!!! KA MEH LAI KHUA WOI!!

Anonymous said...

oi!i'm in d library readin ur latest post..damn!couldn't help LOL!u've told us al those incidents b4 but now that u're 'compiling' al da incidents together it seems like ur place is very 'happening' le..
STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
ve a gud day~^^

Choya said...

LOls Kit,

KAMEH KAMEH!!!

Lols Yu,

Happening la.. Haha! That's why I'm so drama mama myself. Hahaha... All thanks to my surroundings Lols...

Anonymous said...

Oumaikot...this post damn happening!!!

hahaha...the place ur staying looks like a perfect place for anyone to raise kids there..hahha

Choya said...

Lolz Mein Kuok,
It's my apartment that's happening leh not the post! :P

Yala.. see how I grow up to be, you know this place is perfect right? LOLZ!!

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!