Public Announcement

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Open House

Dum dum dum~
Another week, time flies indeed.
So fast, it's coming to the end of the month again. Very soon, year 2008 will come to an end too and everything remains... as history once more :)

Just yesterday, my coursemate, Fadilah held an open house and invited a few of us over to her place. Who's Fadilah? :P A typical bobo SHE IS NOT! In fact, a very warm and friendly girl, most importantly.. a modern chick ;P

From left: CHoYa, GinnY, SoO LyN & BeTtY!
and where's Fadilah?


Voice from the room, "Wait for Me, wait fOr mE!!! I need my blusher!"
ai sui ka beh si Err :P

Quiz: Which is Fadilah? Lols

I'm so not used to seeing her wearing a Kebaya, so traditional :P Hehehe.. But maybe I'd have to bid another farewell to her soon as she might be moving back to Holland soon after her husband's contract expires end of this year :S Year 2008- a farewell year.

Basically, there were alot of food served and I just love the biscuits and cookies :P


And the highlight of the day was... Lolz.. Soo Lyn was erm.. being matched with another Dutch guy out of no where :P LolZ.. We made two of them to take a picture together and suddenly there was this random but cute little boy that climbed up to the sofa and joined them for the picture and the result was....

A happY FaMilY!

hahAhA! November is around the corner d! :P

That's about all the pictures I have with me. The rest are with Betty. And I find myself falling in love with Fadilah's house. Simple and elegant, just fits my taste perfectly ;)

Simplicity is a style :P

And a perfect view of the Penang Bridge!

BaySwaTer of IJM :)

Hopefully, a day I could finally own a space of my own would come as reality ;)

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!