Public Announcement

Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's Chris Crocker

Lolz... xXxXx Does my blog title send a chill down your spine? If it does, I advise you to shut the window right away :O
...
...
..cuz..
.....it's.....

BITCH!

He's crazy, he's mentally unsound and yes he's a GAY but so what? Lolz.. I think he ROCKS :P Maybe some of you may think thay I'm crazy too and mentally unsound three for idolizing him but... I'm definitely not a GAY :P He's weird and acting all psychotic but at least he doesn't deny his trueself ;) I must say that he's born for all this craziness and that's what makes him Chris Crocker- CC Queen!;)

Some people are just born as the way they are. GaYs, LesBianS, HomO-s, Bi-S.. They are still humans with gushing emotions inside them, just like any other StraightS for that matter :) Why judge them differently? NorMal is a NorM... UnNormAl is UnIqUe XoXo.. but don't be ABNORMAL. Lolz!

LolS... I think I shud stop right here. HahHA. I bet some of you must be having some back thoughts and doubts whether or not.. CHOYA IS STRAIGHT?? LolZ...

He can definitely shake better than any ordinary girl :P

So DamAgEd and toO mUch to Handle! Lolz

And lastly, enjoy him... MIND IN THE GUTTER ;D

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!