Public Announcement

Friday, November 14, 2008

Beauty On A Budget

Hi Ladies~ Wassup Ladies~, Yes Ladies~ You are right, Ladies~ We are in the Ladies' Room today~! (CC's Style :P)

Aww.. What a busy day for me today~! Mall hopping from Gurney Plaza to Prangin Mall just to get some stuff- ya know, like beauty on a budget stuff. It's cute and stuff~ (CC's Style again :P) But it was an enjoyable day too, met up with VelvetPhing in Prangin for her new haircut :P She's like cute and and stuff with her new hair cut. LolS!

(notice that the italics in pink are CC's style)

So while waiting for her, I went to shop for my beauty on a budget stuff. All my course necessities stuff. Let me just give you a sneak preview of my cute and stuff.

What are these??


What does it look like to you then?


Well, it's actually a cutting-edge technology on the horizon now: World Sharpest Razor Blade for...

wrist cutting *ngek ngek*
....
.......
..........
......
....
...

Well, it's for the brows actually :P But tips to all the girls out there who haven't tried using a razor blade personally on yourself, try seeking professional advise before launching your blades. It's really dangerous without proper handling and angle. But it's really clean-cut brows and stuff :P

it's so sharp that you feel the cut even at just a glance~

Next, is a dozen of pink sponges :)

didn't i say they are so cute and stuff? :P

And the size is as big as...

Hock's face LOLS! That's what he says~

Unfortunately, I got the wrong size. I tried to do the flipping thing and stuff at home just now, it's way too thick and stuff. So need to change tomoro. Hopefully can and stuff~ :P

Last but not least...

disposable hair cap! hehe.. it's compressed by the way :P safe my space and stuff in luggage bag.

FULL!

tweety loves my stuff :P


I shall end this post with a video by Chris Crocker if ya all haven't watched this yet. Check it out! Hugs and kissEs :)

There's where the stuff comes from :P

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!