Public Announcement

Saturday, November 29, 2008

@#$%!^&*&^%!!@#**!!!

~*~Oh baby dont you know I suffer? Oh baby can you hear me moan? You caught me under false pretenses. How long before you let me go?~*~

I know my blog song now is a bit -not-choya-like but... you'll know why at the end of the post. Lolz! For those of you who haven't watched Twilight, I'm saying please just go watch it, ignore all reviews whether it sucks or not you judge it yourself after the movie! For me it worths all the RM10 just for one special 2 minutes scene. Again.. you'll know why at the end of the post :P

Alright, Robert Pattinson looks freakingly sexy and hot as Edward Cullen. Like what, vampires are sexy~ LOLS! It's like practically the entire "vegetarian" family of the Cullens are DARN irresistible. Once more... you'll know why at the end of my post! :P

Well, Yuyu said and I quote, "If one asked me how's Twilight, I'm not so sure if I'd bring myself to say the story is indeed nice but for sure I'd say HE IS NICE!" Lolz...

FUCKING AGREE!

*minus the visual of his face being squashed in mud under Voldemort's shoes in Harry Potter. Lolz!*

But who else you think would be better Edward Cullen than him??! My GOD!!!

that mysterious look of his.. ahh~ It makes me feel like screming...
*I'm the food! I'm the food!!!* Lolz!

Behold~! The Sexy Vampire!

Really, I do not think he's very good looking but there's just that peculiar and mysterious look of him that draws the attention!

Glacier is melting, supermassive black hole~*!

I think the girl, Bella Swan is pretty but.. I don't quite like her character. Like the whatever kind of attitude. Maybe I'm just jealous.. LOlz! Seeing how Edward Cullen gets so protective and always having her around his arms... !@#$%%^^%&*!!@#!!!

a definition of a perfect date to Prom to me is... this! Lols!

Alrights, enough about him. Now it's time for him.. Hhahaa!

Dr. Carlisle Cullen

I couldn't agree further that Twilight is a success not entirely based on the story itself but the perfect casting of the characters! Seriously, this kind of vampire story is very typical indeed. They are almost the same even from different writers. I love vampire stories, thanks to Yi Ling for introducing me The Vampire's Diaries by L.J Smith. The book I read before my F5 trials was The Awakening. Haha!

As usual, the typical vampire stories depict how good looking are the vampires, how they fall in love with the mortals and of the foes long for the same mortal. The venum, the risk, the red apple, crystal apple and more apples (I'm not sure why they always have apples in vampire stories thou-Lolz) One vegetarian the other carnivorous! Ya know, things like that and stuff :P

But this story is a lil bit different in the sense that normally, vampires vanish when exposed to the sunlight but instead the vampires in Twilight's Version have sparkling bodies when exposed to sunlight. Hahaha! Watever, the baseball scene is A DIE FOR SCENE :P

whenever there's thunder now, I guess I'll start to imagine the vampires playing baseball! Haha!

Last but not least, the cast that I find to be extremely entertaining is.. Charlie Swan! Bella's dad! He's funny with the pepper spray thing! Haha

it doesn't look like him in the movie itself. anyhow, still my fave :P!

And since most of you are anxious about what is in the end of my post.. let me tell you..

It's nothing greater than VAMPIRES PLAYING BASEBALL DURING THUNDERSTORM!!! Lolz

Now.. go watch the MOVIE! :P I'm in for 2nd round!! HAHAHA...

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!