Public Announcement

Monday, November 24, 2008

Kelas Seni

*RrrriiinnnnGgggG~!*
*Thank you, teacher~!*

The classroom went from a controllable state to an uncontrollable mini night market. Excited students were busy packing for art classes, while some still seen sitting around chit chatting/ gossiping.

As for us, the Fish Bone Gang (LOLz! Head: Jacq Soon) we obviously belong to the group that were still seen sitting around, taking our own sweet time to get ready :P A slow walk to the art classroom.

The basic routine was usually us, sitting in the same group, again.. chit chatting and gossiping away while painting. A painting was not a painting until the paper was fully soaked wet in poster colours and seemingly thinning in the process, :P

Not to forget, the Jacq Soon-Yi Ling weekly argument. Lolz! They could be arguing over the simplest matter like the poster colours, paint brushes, drawing block, the table or pencil.. LOlz! They just had to argue over something and got over it during recess :P

For me, my art was just average, PERIOD! Sometimes below average too. Lols. But you see, considering I hadn't attended any art lessons outside school.. I give myself a rating of 8/10.. okay, maybe 7/10 lerr... Hmm...


...............................

.......................

............

......

..

......

............

........................

.................................


Okay la okay la... 5/10 la okay?!~~! LOLZ!

I got 2/5 for this "mastersheet". LOLs


I was actually inspired by The Bug's Life but a picture says a thousand words.. I FAILED TERRIBLY! :D


And I took approximately 2 periods to complete this period, that sums up about 1 1/2 hours for this "mastersheet"

that includes the time i spent in talking and laughing away :P


When the art exam comes around, I'd be most clueless about what I wanted to portray. And this picture says it all...

a very very random imagination Lolz!


But, my paintings were not always that bad okay?~ Actually it kinda depends on my mood......... and I do really have a few that I'm proud of.. Lols.. for myself la.. :P

A vase of flowers...

tssk tssk.. not bad ma hor?! wa zai wa zai~!.. HAHA


A blink blink Hat!

it's not a painting.. it's a Collage whereby I patiently glued the itsy bitsy sequins and labucis to construct the whole thing up! :P It was up in the classroom okay~! First time! LOLS



Life's a Brief Candle by William Shakespeare bb..but!


FRAMED BY TUNG HING :P! You know, I really like this artwork of mine. It's a simple piece of artwork but with delicate touch to it. I'm going to frame this up and display it in my house next time.. I'm serious ;)


A cetakan method

i find it kinda.. artistic? LOLS!

Then a traditional WAU!

Now, go fly kite mates~!

Negara Aman Tanpa Dadah

how do you like the bungkus? LOLS!


And some nightmare themed painting~

the human was illustrated by Pn. Koay, the coolest art teacher I'd ever met :P


hahaha! SO that was part of the reminiscence of my lower secondary school life in CPT, Aman all the away :P Life was simpler back then, minus the time my friends and I were sitting outside the class corridor revising while reminding one another: "It's okay, next semester we study earlier okay?" Lolz! Or said things like "Humans don't sleep" when rushing for folios and projects. Lolz!

Corrections could be made, there were ample spaces for mistakes and rooms for readjustments.

I'm glad I made it through each stages of my life, to experience the excitement and wonders of each phases of my life and meet a bunch of great people along the way. Teenage life knocks only once in a lifetime. It's really not about the rave parties and shaking in bikinis... it's all about, the crazy things you did with your bestest buddies :)The friends who jumped with joy with you when you score with flying colours, and the friends who cried with you just before and after you accept your failures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you still kept those paintings, afterall these years !!
Only thing I still have are report books.

Preserve them properly, next time show to yor grand kids :P

Choya said...

Lolz Phing,

Of cuz I still have them! Lols.. The only file I lost was Form 3's portfolio.

Couldn't find it at the end of the year in school. Sheet* it! Lolz..

And I think I'm a compulsive horder.. Haha.. I keep alot of these stuff.. which someday might turn into artifacts HAHA!

zZz-xiang said...

the vase of flowers not ur drawing lai la!
SO SUI!
LOL! impossible ur drawing!! LOLOLOL!!!

Choya said...

Lols zzz xiang,
I know keh you jealous my painting but just accept the fact okay? LOLS!

Woi twilight 2nd time arr!! Thunder storm baseball yeng ka beh si errR.. Lolz!

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!