Public Announcement

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Counting Sheeps



Was that a good start to my post? I think so :)
For these past few months, I realise that I'm having some problems falling asleep at night.

Question: What do I do when I can't fall asleep?
Answer: Yes, I think about alot of stuff from the past and once again or maybe over again, I'd turn ulti-emo.

It's true that sometimes I doze off very quickly, usually when I'm really tired. Other times.... nope! Thinking that a goodnight wish from me is the last word you are going to hear from me before I set sail to dreamland? Actually no :P I do alot of roti canai stunts before I officially.... ZzZzzz... :o~ During a slumber party, I'm always the last to doze off and obviously the soonest to drop would be our beloved lady, Ms. Teh Yu Yu. :P

Sometimes, it's really frustrating to toss and turn around, patiently waiting for the auto shut moment to strike. And it makes me wonder that, does cough syrup really work? Here's my piece of experience :)




There was this night when I was feeling really really down and blue. My body was feeling tired and fatigue yet I could not get my mind off from... something perhaps. I told myself, if there's only something that can end this misery of mine tonight.. I will not give a second thought trying. I'm not talking bout suicides here, just desperate for some sleep :)

Yes, and there was it. In the fridge.. the chocolate-vanilla flavoured cough syrup. I reached for it and gulped down 5 mls of it.. or was it 10 I barely remembered and the effect was... a couple of sms-es and I started feeling dizzy and it all went dark ;) It worked so well that the next morning......

I woke up, looked at my LCD- 12.30 p.m, found that my room door was wide opened. I called for Mikey, Mikey... he never came. I walked to my mum's room, found no one there. That was weird. My mum had never left the house without telling me first, moreover with Mikey out with her.

When she reached home, the first thing she said to me as she stepped into the house was.. "Aiyo, lu cha ki cho hami kio lu kio an chua pun kun beh cheh.. kio ka lu ah neh cheh sia liao pun boh tin tang, liao mai chap lu liao wa kaki ki ban san.." She was actually trying to wake me up to the market and I didn't move a single beat! :P

Now you know the effectiveness of cough syrup! I said to myself that, I definitely will not turn it into an addiction despite its sempoi effect! Obviously, I keep my feet to the ground and did not touch it at all after that :P

But... tonight, I really had to. At a even higher dosage of.. 15 mls. Don't worry, 60 mls is the limit. It's so distal from.. err... becoming a sleeping beauty forever. LOLz I timed it, approximately 30 minutes to take effect and I'm so off to bed now. Nights :)
(ps: I'm not crazy, I'm just tired... So tired that.. I don't want to think anymore. It sucks.)

8 comments:

Brian said...

aiks....dont think too much lah....u always like to think of those unnecessary things..u r just too young for that...concentrate on ur std 1st......cheers!!

Anonymous said...

u should try going to jamal!

pinkbag said...

wei.. mai siao go take cough syrup la. not good 1 k? don't think too much. just let go of those emo stuffs.

Choya said...

Lolz Brian,
Wey, you always say the same thing keh.. No new advise arrR? Lolz KIDDING! :P CheeRs! (p/s: No more Martell pls.. :D)

Lolz Pn. Dewi,
Big bird!!!

Lolz Pinkbag,
Aihz.. It's really sucky when your body is tired but your mind is active :S But thanks thanks for your concern. Hee! Just once in a blue moon :D

zZz-xiang said...

once i a blue moon pulak...
more like twice d....
lu mang ki siau la...if not i go tell ai ai throw away cough syrup and coffeemate...LOL!!!!

zZz-xiang said...

once i a blue moon pulak...
more like twice d....
lu mang ki siau la...if not i go tell ai ai throw away cough syrup and coffeemate...LOL!!!!

huokit said...

ala, you wana go to hell masi tell me lo. I can take you. don't need drink potion. sounds like some devil though.
consider exercising. you'll sleep better. or maybe playing dota in ucpro with clan haha!

Choya said...

Lolz zzz-xiang,
COFFEEMATE!!! Hahahha! Tak sangka teramat sungguh sekali you still remember COFFEEMATE! Haha.. Mai "khei pou" ler you tell AiAi.. Let Kah Whai tell la :P

Lolz huokit,
I'm not going to hell neeh just wanna go to... "lau lang happy eh teh hng" nia.. HAHA! You'll get it if you watch Money No Enough 2! :P

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!