Public Announcement

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'll Strive Till The Very End

Sometimes, how I wished I could turn back time.
Not possible at all.
But then I realise, time is not the matter now.
It's all down on ME, MYSELF & I!

Even if I'm given the time once and over again,
It'll not change a thing if I don't live up my vision, and leap high.

I'm trying and trying and trying to prove myself.
Over and over again, I fail myself.
I'm giving others room for their mistakes,
cuz I know humans aren't perfect.
Do I have a room for that as well???
I'm struggling to give myself another chance,
particularly my own mistakes.

Sometimes I feel that I'd rather be the one who is disappointed,
Rather than be the one who is disappointing.
In this case now, I'm disappointed of disappointing myself.
Such hysterical disappointment isn't a great feeling.

It's just a whole new day the next moment I open up my eyes.
And I know my journey doesn't end just here.
I'll be moving on and on and on,
giving out a 100% of myself.
I'm so close to the peak,
I will not give up.
And I shall hope that,
I've not been given up, yet.

My faith is still rolling,
And it shall never stop.
Tomorrow is a whole new day.
I will use it wisely.
No more monkey business,
I'll be on my ground.
My nonsense shall end here!

I'm not a tree, I'm not a tree* :P


No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!