Public Announcement

Saturday, July 7, 2007

T.R.A.N.S.F.O.R.M.E.R.S

Alright, I admit that I'm not a robotic fan but hey, Transformers is a BLAST! Megan Fox is nothing but H.O.T! Don't you think Narinder has that potential too??
It's just plain H.O.T!!!
This picture can send a chill to your spine at the same time you listen to Beautiful Girls by
Sean Kingston.
Suicidal*
Damn all these beautiful girls*

How about this??

Good looking.
Yum yum*

When I was a little girl, I used to hate Robots alot. I feel they are annoying and simply too squarish. I remember there was once, my uncle bought me a robot. What I did was I took out a hammer from the tool box and tui the poor robots into pieces. Just testing their durability. Ehehee!

But I'm a friend of Barbie.
Doesn't she look so sweet in that dress?
I miss my dolls~

So swwweeeeeeet!
But after Transformers, I started to like these dudes more!

Bumblebee!!! So cute!! I almost cried when he was overpowered and they tortured him!!!And when he transformed into a yellow Camaro. Panas adalah perkataannya!

Optimus Prime is so strong and sempoi.

That's so much of Transformers. Just watch it okie...!

Then this morning, I went for a Badminton outing with some friends and also Sir. Yoh, his skills so IN!!! I paired with him for a game, tension only. Ahahahaha!

Players of Kee Siong Cup!!!

SkeeeED!

Maybe I shoud try this the next time around to badminton!

This might work as well...

Or this during O.C!


Basically, I'm just experimenting with Photoshop. I agree, it's quite noob cuz I can't find a way to make my face fit nicely and it's so square! ISHK!!! Obviously it's not as fine as Kenny Sia's YET but I'm working on it alright~ This is just my baby step!!!! I'll be back for more. Ngek ngek*

Been online since 4pm. Lethargic! See ya!!!

5 comments:

pinkbag said...

noob la you.another one who wanted to watch Alone.should have left you to watch Alone alone yesterday...
see la..transformers memang best 1 la..somor alone alone...
mang ki hiao la please...i don't want sir to resign from library...

Alicia said...

josh duhamel is SMOKING HAWT. XD

pinkbag said...

ihatepancakes:do u know who his gf is?it's fergie...now u can go mourn d..

Alicia said...

I KNOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! he's dating that spelling-defected woman who looks like she had a copycat lip-job of angelina jolie's gone horribly wrong. Cis. >=(

Judson Lim said...

hey tung hing, nice blog...
about narinder having the potential to be like megan fox, i dun think so... if not my chemistry sure fail - cannot concentrate...haha

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!