Public Announcement

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just Us Girls!

Yes! I'm back online, baby~
LOL!

You see, I got myself so used to using laptop nowadays that I don't seem to have that drive to blog WITHOUT it now. Thanks to my snail-like and lagging computer arrrr!!! But guess what, outta a sudden, tonight it gets sempoi! And now, every click is like a speed of light!! Weeee!!! I'm luving it~

Once upon a time, I admit that I was a noob when it came to anything that had got to do with COMPUTERS! Of cuz, online and general surfing was not in the bill lerr. But not now anymore! My knowledge for computer is increasing bit by bit and I'm so proud of myself! You see, I didn't know how the hell to deal with pendrives, connecting this and that from one cable to another, transferring pictures from camera, phones and just name it, you bet! Yes, I WAS THAT TYPICAL LAZY AND STUPID GIRL! Cuz I thought, back then, there would always be someone I could rely on when it comes to this, therefore, I didn't think that I had that urge to do all these by myself. Well as I said, as I get older, I come to understanding a few concepts in life, one of it, STAND ON YOUR OWN FEET. When you get too used with people doing stuff for you, you'll get so dependent and pampered. You'll not see the effect until one day you wake and realise, your tower of backer is gone, and everything is down to yourself. Was quite frustrated of myself, feeling a lil redundant and handicap at first but honestly, it feels DARN GREAT now! The feeling of getting successfully connected from assembling this and that is just, YES! I know this doesn't make me sound like a pro, I don't mean to be one but just to OUT DO myself. I need a serious STIMULUS to stimulate my sensory neurones. :P And YES! again, I just successfully installed Sony Ericsson PC Suite to my com! I don't have to rely on Ah Chin's bluetooth anymore!!! Yay!

But girls are always girls, relatively, our passion never lie on technology. Narinder phrased and I quote, "Note I stressed on RELATIVELY which means NOT ALL but MOSTLY!" :P These days, I feel that there are some people are getting creepier. I mean I can't change one's impression of me but at least, don't be a low-life judge mentalist. I don't feel insulted by these kinda people who are suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX, I learn this term from Wei Lian :) I mean, you don't simply hate or okay, beh syiok others just because they have great friends around them. Great friends comprise both MALE AND FEMALE species. You don't have a life of that, I understand that perfectly, you choose that way and so be it. I mean, to beh syiok someone with a reason he/she has a number of friends of the opposite sex doesn't sound that sempoi. Well, I know this edition of my blog could probably stir another issue but I'm just trying to make a valid explaination and statement, you should give others a chance to clear an invisible but existing doubt. But I know you don't fancy all these, cuz in your world is, ME! ME! ME! and ME! I hope you can take this like a GROWN UP PERSON.
If you still can't, it's alright, it's okay :) I'm always ready for another KNN session.

By the way, these few days, Doreen has been sharing lotsa menstrual and pregnancy experiences with us in class. Is it true that labour pain is that HORRIBLE? Actually, I had an auntie who stayed with me during her pregnancy and confinement. I had learnt much from her too. I still remember that one early morning, she nudged my mum and said, "Chi, wa eh waterbag pua liao". Then we rushed to the hospital. Then the sweetest thing was my uncle flew all the way from Jakarta to make it to the labour room with her. Then I remembered after she delivered, we went in to visit her and baby Lara, yerrr..there were blood spots on the floor in the labour room and the smell was really bloody! During the confinement, I asked my aunt about how it felt like to be in labour pain and becoming a mother. 100 times of menstrual cramps! Eeee.. But then my aunt told me that, devoting the rest of her life as a good mother is far more challenging than hours of labour pain. Suddenly, I thought of Mr. Lai's favourite phrase,"The hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world." LOL! Here's a picutre of my cutie pie lil cousie, Lara and my aunt Kim and uncle Teguh.

No doubt, labour pain is HORRIFYING or what. But a happy family is never complete without a child. Too many can be a nightmare anyway :P

And I'm happy with my lil baby too. Man, it ain't easy to be a mother :P

He just loves being cuddled like this :)

Think I have that potential to be a mother? Picture this in a decade to come.

Sometimes, I just don't think that I look like a girl who is reaching her early 20's. There're relatives of mine who think I'm still a young teen at the age of 16. Ishk! I hope that wig works! :D

2 comments:

Sepilok said...

aiseh... the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world lo...

classic lo...

agm over d lo...

can 4get each other d lo...

hahaha lo...

pinkbag said...

that last pic will scare the hell out of s***g k*

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!