Public Announcement

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Good Girls & Boys Gone Bad

Okay, finally I manage to find some free time to spare from my hectic schedule lately to update another entry again. By the way, someone had requested for the update of this particular entry, you know who you are :P, so ookiela! Your wish shall be granted!

Another year had breezed through in a blink of an eye again. On Friday was another BOL Day-to-Day sempoi farewell again. Just like had been agreed in the contract, Tuesday and Friday had combined to celebrate this rather unofficial but sempoi farewell together. Actually it didn't matter that which day had
combined with which, as everyday was celebrated together as a team as whole and that's the best thing I love most and will be missed bout BOL. FRIENDSHIP & UNITY.

Cecilia's Mango Cake vs. Barbie's Rum Cake


Cecilia vs. Barbie
:D

Barbie in action alone...*gili* :P

Anyway, at first I thought that, yerrr..Tues-Fri was going to be betrayed as most of them said that they couldn't stay back when we had overflowing food for the farewell. Was feeling quite down during lessons actually. But I reminded myself, must have faith in my friends. LOL! And my faith tak disia-siakan when

1) Ryan had stayed for the farewell eventhough he had promised his dad that he was going back for lunch :D I know why, he wanted to try Huo Kit's bestfriend's spaghetti!! :P The last time when Yu Yu brought me some spaghetti to school, she had attracted Ryan's interest...in the SPAGHETTI of cuz! :P
2) Peng Chooi! He had changed his mind and stayed back after school for the farewell when he had told his parents that he was not :D
3) Siew Lay!!!! ngek ngek* Although she was abit hiao, sick already some more come and eat nonsense but I truly appreciate her presence there. At first thought, si peh mou yi hei, ponteng school :P

There's one special person that I must really thank and that person is none other than my 13 year old best buddy, Yu Yu! On Thursday, after her tuition at 6 pm, she had taken the trouble to go shop for groceries together with me and what more to say that she had stayed overnight at my place just to help me to cook! This kinda friend already in extinction :P By the way, she didn't realise I snapped a picture of her..ahahhahahahaha!!!!

Yu Yu in action.
....Chop chop chop chop...
Her spaghetti bukan main larisnya!

AND HUO KIT, I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO TELL HER BOUT THIS!!!
:D

Besides that, I must too, thank all my fellow Tuesday librarians that had made my Tuesday(s) a blast!

What's with Franlin's facial expression?
LOL!
Missing out Nuga in this picture.

The least expected thing about the farewell was, I received a token of appreciation from my fellow incoming Tuesday librarians :D Was not empty handed when home! :P

A moo moo mug with 2 pyramids of Toblerone & lotsa Halls sweets inside it!
Good good.
Got stock adee during bio lessons. HaaaAa!

Don't you guys ever say that I'm not Squall's material...!

See??! Barbie will never lose to Rinoa. LOL!

Still don't believe me??!! Wanna see some stunts??!! Taste my RENZOKUKEN effect!!!

HAIYAAKKK!!! Muahahahahahha....
Scared liao boi??!!

But my day was not going to be complete without these bunch of crackiez friends! Actually, all were quite sane except for Kah Whai who drank Alena's cooking oil & Wei Lian who gulped down a bottle of mayonnaise! AHAHHAHAHA!

~*~*~*~*~*Drunk~*~*~*~*~*~*
Pose ala Jackie..LOL!
OK OK,
the award goes to Zhi Xiang(kau apek liao!!)
:D

And here comes to the highlight of this entry. Somebody requested that his drunk video being posted in the blog.



"YOH!!! LU CHO HAMIK??! YOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" YERR!! You should see him danced too! LOL! Too bad I din have the chance to video it up. YeeeeAAhhh!

And here's another complimentary video by our beloved Emo Choong.



Kah Whai, I know you purposely pose for this video. Mien ke si deee....ehehehhe
CHAN KA SII!!! Like dunno sat wat luin. Adibah sungguh!

Yeah, the party ended at around 3 pm and just a few of us had stayed till 5 pm, clubbing in the workroom. LOL! Don't be shock, DEN WAS THERE TO CLUB WITH US! IN KA SII!!! Not to miss out Robin, Zhi Pung!...ahahhahahha!

There'll be no time like this in future for us again. I'm sure I'm gonna miss all these, very soon.

And Zhi Xiang, all of us know WHAT YOU DID LAST FRIDAY! ngek ngek*

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!