Public Announcement

Thursday, August 9, 2007

It's All About Squall, Squall, Squall And SQUALL!!!!

What's this?!!!!!!
So close yet so far!
~
Sheeeet! I really can't get my eyes of my blog despite having school tomorrow, and it's now already 3 a.m!
I know self praising is no praising and IT'S NO GOOD but soleela! I've really fallen in love with my blog now, erm.. okayla....it's cuz of SQUALL!!! It's like the impact is damn cool when the image appears the very first moment you enter the blog, and you can feel a kuasa being generated from the screen that blows off your mind!!! OMG!!!!!!! WO DE KAN CHUE SHI ZHEN DE HEN PANG!
My first mission after STPM, finish up disc 3...!!!!!

Okay, I can't seem to part with that strong eye contact of his, therefore I'm going back to my first page now, can't can't can't blog!

Aihz.....ZzzZzzZ : Squall... NO MORE RYAN AS OPTIMUS PRIME PLEASE!!!

Fall also must fall till so yeng.

But the picture below looks abit scary and noob at the same time though :P

"Squall: KNN MCCB, CHAN KA SII u SEIFER!!!"
:P

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!