Public Announcement

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Return Of Eyebrows

Okay, my am kong chiao disease attacks me again, blogging at late night. Waaaaa....Tomorrow Chemistry 5 periods!!! The rhythm of my heart now beats like I'm on a 5 km cross-country track. Prefer to do cross-pollination though :D

I still remember, when I first entered Form 6, I was feeling really awkward or rather, feeling REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE sharing a school with boys. A school of BOYSsssSss... It's not that I'm that kinda shy shy nor that kinda eentsy weentsy girl who's afraid of confronting boys but you see, I was from an all girls' school since I was Std. 1 and that was like 11 years in school with JUST US GIRLS! The atmosphere was somehow rather, alien to me.

How they talk, how they walk, how they eat, how they shout out of no reason, how their toilet smells, how they laugh, how they drool at girls and &^%&^ much more. Of cuz I mean the young lil noobshit boys lerr..as the upper forms' one are much much much more well behaved :) A very obvious contrast.

I have misfortunes to meet some really "exotic" ones but life's always fair that, I manage to bag plenty of the good ones too as friends. And it's funny that after some time we've known one another, the topic of how were our first impression towards one another came about. Let me just highlight a few that I can think of at the moment. All the girlfriends around me have known me for ages long until basi d so let me just reserve this part for the boys' point of view.

1) Yi Min told me that at first, he was touched by a slight feeling of fear to start a conversation with me simply cuz I looked like a mean girl to him. LOL.. time for COMBO.

2) Okay, then many of the upper 6s last year had told me that I looked really snobbish as in tao simply cuz I didn't smile or talked to them when I bumped into them and I only minded my own business. But hey, that's my nature. I can't start any topic under the clouds with people I just got to know.

3) Not very long ago that Zhi Xiang had told me the same thing, quite similar to Yi Min that I looked like one MEAN girl, again. Chiak! But sad to say, I'm not :P I'm a very warmth girl. Suk lui..LOL!

But no one's comment can be comparable to Huo Kit's one. ULTIMATE! I might need some Ultima to zap myself back to the ground..oh and Yu Yu too. LOL!! He told us this when we were clubbing in Chuan Hup Seng one night.

Tung Hing: Huo Kit, my first impression towards you was you're a noobshit who was taking your own sweet time strolling away when I desperately needed to park my car in that damn parking lot u're taking years to walk from one end to the other end.

(I remember fetching Yu Yu and Jay Lin in the car and we were giggling away looking at how you walked. LOL! You know, you and your flat ass while dandan-ing your hair :D)

Huo Kit: Oh simeh? Anyway when I first saw you in school, I was thinking to myself that "Oh yeah, this girl HAS NO BROWS!" and kakakakakaka inside my own thoughts.

The ME a year ago........

........with extremely thin trimmed brows. To Huo Kit, NO BROWS! LOL!!!

Eh halo, I'm not too proud with that kinda sucky brows k... That was my first brow job done and I HAD HAD HAD AND STRESSED TO THE BEAUTICIAN THAT I WANTED A NATURAL TRIMMED BROW THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME LOOK A LIAN HUA/CHIAK PO or whatever...and the results was this! PISSING PRAWN! Tips for girls with unspoiled brows just as yet---->I'd say NO to Stella In and YES to Ultimate Impression.

GRrrrr...

I'm not a noob, I'm not a noob....!!

Now this is so much better....

Does it remind you of Lapik Xiao Xing's eyebrow??

This??


LOL...!! Seriously Huo Kit, I was not offended cuz I think it was funny. Kakakaka some more la.. now become indirect bestfriends dee. Suatu sumpahan. LOL! And anyway, thanks for uploading that picture for me :P And return me my student card as soon as possible before your mum finds out and asks you, "Kit, li ko lui chai hai ping ko lei ka? Hou kwai kam chau yong.."

Time to OINK. Nitez.....

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!