Public Announcement

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm Done With Mathematics

HA-HA(Takuya's style)......

Okay, I can now officially say that I'm done with Mathematics T, X, Y, Z.... No more weird Mathematics anymore please....


What more can I say? I screw up this paper again........... aih~ I don't even know whether to say the paper is easy or it's not. Questions seems easy but God damn, I can't find the fucking answers!

I returned home with a big S.A.D face. Just dropped on the bed with a long S.I.L.E.N.CE. Can't even sleep, there's just zero strengh for me to even lift up my hand to answer the phone. That's how bad. It seems like the world was really collapsing. It took me an entire noon to get over it though I know I shouldn't be moping on something that is out of my control. It's not the first time I screw up maths, is it? :) This time is no different than other time but at least I tried. Enough said.

Then my mood switched from down-to-the-max, slightly decreasing cuz I finally got over it after some good self reflect. What is not meant to be and what is over, it's all history. I shall be glad that Mathematics is all over, and I shall never have to kill my brain cells and go hysterical over it again :D There's nothing to be anticipated for in my results now, since I pretty much accepted the worst already. Ya, I feel whole lot more better now. And I just wanna go wild after tomorrow, all FEARY subjects are so overr......!



So, all I want to say is that.....

MATHEMATICS

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!