Public Announcement

Friday, November 30, 2007

GOSH!

The following picture below that you're about to view is potentially disturbing. So to the underage kiddos, I suggest that you go here, http://www.neopets.com/ :P An innocent world would be a better place for you :P

But if you think that it's time for you to grow up, then lets just do it baby~~ Haha! Don't worry, should you feel a lil bit unwell or rather "accidentally injured yourself" after watching it, you can always consult Dr. Noc the Practicing Junior Dr.! Hahahaha!!!!! Right Dr. Noc?

Guess who's this lucky girl.....

???


Well, that guy is Takuya Kimura for suRrreeee!

p/s Siew Lay...
Remember we said bout the great kisser scene in the u-tube??? This is extracted from that scene! Hahaha!!!! Looks like this time he is dominating d... Hahaha!

Siew Lay....... You must have a look at this tooooo... It's too much of a baking hot overcooked piece of BaCoN!


I wonder if 15th December is too soon for me to get over this.... Hahaha!

I promise you all that this is going to be the last post on him, for sure. I don't think you guys can take it anymore. The whole blog now is wayyy too drowned by him. I don't want you all to feel that this is some kinda fanatic-TakuyaKimura-fanclub-blog. IT'S SO NOT! Promise promise... Heeee...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HMMMMmm...

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!