Public Announcement

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Merry Go-Takuya Around

Heyyy heeyyyy heyyyyyyyyyy!!! STPM is soooooo over for me! :P Of cuz I still remember my Biology Paper next Tues! But at least, it doesn't require CALCULATIONS~ So, I'm less worried! Which means now I can officially menjayakan my kempen TAKUYA KIMURA, the NOOB KING! Haha!!! Yerp, there's where
Choya Kimura is derived from (Derivatives of Takuya Kimura) Haha!!!

Noobie of the Year!


Yerp, some of you might be puzzling... What's so special of this 35 years old man??? Just like any ordinary cute-jap-star/actor... I bet some of you would think Narutu looks way better than him... Right?! Ahahaha!
But let me assure you that once you have a look or two at the videos below, you shall know the answer WHY!
I really haven't seen such an entertaining artist in a loooooog looooong time! I bet Apongbalik agrees with me too! Hahaha!

So, STPM is energy draining, too much questions in a little time and I might even fail my Mathematics.. I might/might not make it to a public varsity if I screw more than expected.. :P But what has been keeping this tiny little soul of a young girl (ahem.. Choya!) motivated and on-the-go??

It's none other than........


Fine Peace!

this song is just purely nice... and yea, *ganbatte so yooo* is the verse that keeps appearing in my mind in the exam hall! kinda worked for Bio! Haha!



Androgynous Kimura

hahaha! The interesting part is actually in the mid of the video... It started with a typical fanatic slideshow only.. keep watching*



Kimura's Happy Time

Hurts your heart??? :P

Hahaha! Enough for you people.. If not, I'll be posting up everything from You-tube! Haha! Dang~ Feeling all great now!!!!!!!! I'm just gonna sit back and relax till Prom comes, then XM party then... New Year 2008! A wonderful ending of 2007 and a whole new beginning of 2008! Till March comes then it's my time to get it all down baby~ LOL.... Resultzzz! It's fast isn't it?? It has been a year. Beginning of this year, I told myself that this year is so gonna be a BLAST and it indeed is. 2006 was reaaallly a lousy one and how much I've grown since then :) No more monkey business from now onwards... Hee! Gotta tukar sisi daun yang baru!

Hmm, on the 19th is soooo gonna be my first Prom and probably the last one~ Excited at the same time, not that too. I still haven't found any outfit. Hmm~ Neither wanna overdress not underdress... Hee! And muz lose weight toooo.. I have been eating like a mad girl due to exam stress.....! Believe me if I say I gained 3 kgs.. I'm 48 now! Hahahahahahaa~

Okay, this is the end of post for the night and more to come, more to come.. Hee! I muz go take a nice clean shower and then it's time to break freeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodluck everybody in your LASTEST of the LASTEST paperr... Great job done in STPM everyone! SP 140/1226... Lucky number~ I still remember my SPM's.. PA 040 K038! Ngek ngek*

Byez~ Lotsa LOVE in the air now!!! Hahahahahaha! Muaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

1 comment:

zZz-xiang said...

damn..never fail to break into laughter when i watch the last video...hahahaha!!!

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!