Public Announcement

Thursday, November 22, 2007

++--- Paper Cut ---++ by Mathematics

I'm not really in a jovial mood of writing something happening thou there are alot of "happenings" in school these few days. My mind has totally worn out and my fingers are working on its own. I don't really know what to say nor what to do nor what to think now, my fingers are like working on their own right now.
"I'm holding on a rope, you got me 10 feet of the ground~" - TimbaLAN apologising.

Yea, Maths 1 is finally over. I know I should be feeling all energized and jumpy. It's like no more MATHS 1!!!


creepy and crappy~

It's all over but I'm not really that happy. I just don't know why and what is wrong with me. Just so sick of trying and forgetting and re-doing then failing. It's like it's damn depressing that you know you could have done something cuz you just know how to do it but you just can't seem to express it. It's just Maths, why am I such a failure?? It's just numbers. NUMBERSSS! Yet I..... I don't know. The Maths Paper 1 kinda drowned my exam spirit.... I tried, but why is it never enough??? You can pump a formula into my head a thousand times over a night but I wake the next morning remembering none. Phobia is a nice word to substitute the word, stupid. I swear I never want to do anything that has got to do with....

MATHEMATICS EVER AGAIN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE OTHER THAN COUNTING MONEY!!!!!

did I just sound like a brainless bimbo???

Even if I did, I know I'm not alone. I hope :) Seriously, though Maths is not my cup of milkshake but I really have to admit that, I do really feel impressed by those who can really go all their way out for Maths :) Cuz I know I'll never be able to be one of those people.... ~ Only wai ham in my life.

I've never regretted choosing this route, to be in the science stream though I'm struggling with the syllabus but it takes me 4 years to realise that, this is not a place where I should be. So takde kelayakan. And I haven't spoken to my mum bout my decision to drop science soon after STPM. It's driving me crazy......
Okay, enough said and I know this is a very lame post. But it feels good to talk and talk and talk like this with nobody interfering. Then people just drop by, read and go! That's the whole purpose of blogging after all for me. Bah kata pepatah, "UH UA TIOK KONG, UH PUI TIOK PANG!" haha!

1 comment:

zZz-xiang said...

i guess we shud never underestimate the power of numbers..hehe..:P..don worry..u r not alone in this..this paper drained all my positive energy away as well..haha!!! go find some inspiration for urself and all will be ok!!! yeah!! haha...:D :D

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!