Public Announcement

Saturday, December 1, 2007

G.O.A.L.S In Life

The word G.O.A.L.S and D.R.E.A.M.S in life seems to be pretty often talked about, but scoring it is another big story isn't it? :)



STPM is going to be over in a few days soon. Well it indeed is an ending to our schooling life but bear in mind the REALISTIC LIFE has just begun! No more fooling around and corrections can be made anymore as the real world out there doesn't give a second chance to the ignorant. I can tell the teachers that I didn't finish their homework but I can never even tell my boss that I HAVE NOT FINISHED THE PROPOSAL! I can arrive school late in one straight row of days and could not care less with the demerits awarded but I don't think I can tolerate the black charcoal face of my boss for even a day if I were ever late for once :S

If you don't want this to happen...

pecahnya semangkuk nasi, hilangnya sesuap rezeki


That's the life we're going to face soon :) Well, maybe we still have another 3 years or so in the varsity before this nightmare :)

Opportunities knock once in a blue moon and if we missed it, there it goes. It's just like youth, happens only once in a lifetime and once we walk over it, it's all over. That's why I keep telling myself, I'm going to do as much as possible when I still have all this energy now! Hee :D For this coming up holidays isn't really going to be a laid back one but I want to add more colours to my life by taking up some courses that concern skills :) I know it's easier said than done, that's why I don't want to elaborate much first :P

Obviously, there are plenty of hurdles and barriers ahead, like concerning money, time and also.... discouragement from conservative parents especially my mum :o...! Haha! So, a thorough planning is needed. Hee! I just want to see how far I can go in this life other than relating myself all the time to one way street syllabus in studies~ :S I don't wanna look back and regret over what I haven't done cuz I do have some regrets now which I don't want to add on to the mental disturbance it once caused :P

Well, I'm sure most of us have something in mind just that we don't know where the first step should start from right? But a piece of advice once quoted from Mr. Lai (BSS's Dhamma Teacher)- The journey ahead of you starts off with the first step of courage! :) So true, if you don't chang chui the things you want dearly in life, then what's the meaning of life after all right?

I dare not think nor say how successful I'm going to be in life, but I'm certain I don't want to be a sampah masyarakat... Hee.... :P I'm sure no one wants too... Haha! I think Takuya Kimura is a source of inspiration to me these days... Hahaha!!!!! *hums Takuya's song... :P


LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!!!!

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!