Public Announcement

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Good Job

:O *yawns*... Good morning dear readers...
I just woke up.. ^_^

Finally I got to have a good night sleep after 22 hours of awakening. Well, it had been a tiring week after I started looking for a job since like a week ago and I still land in a jobless island. Not because I'm being choosy and picky but... I just wanna find a job that can make me always on-the-go with it and not feeling dreaded to work. So basically, for the past few days... my time was mostly spent on.. making calls, writing resume, interviews and finding ways to reject some offer. Haha!!! Trust me, it's a wonderful experience after all and I do really learn alot from one interviewer to another. I just didn't realise this until lately, I actually have an interest in communicating with people as all along, I thought of myself as an INTROVERT.

Speaking about resume, I'd really wanna express my appreciation and gratitude to my Uncle Teguh (Yin Choo ee's another half) Hehe.. You know, when I was having my 2 months school holidays in Jakarta when I was 16, I basically have nothing much to do other than lazing around while waiting for the sun to set and moon to appear. Haha! That was when Uncle Teguh made me write and write and write and write and write alot of resumes. He even handed me thick books with various types of resumes and asked me to study all the different style and format. The naive me then thought, what a hassle with all these resumes arrr.. So self promoting for nothing. But for the fun of it, I just made up some and sent for his marking. And he would be like, "Noi Noi, not like this.. Noi Noi, not like that," Hahaha.. I did many silly things in the resume that I need to redo it most of the time. Now I learnt that, it was all for good with the practices. Hee!

It's not that I wanna boast about how many jobs I had turned down so far but really, there are just alot of aspects I need to consider mindfully. Parking! is the ultimate one and the journey lines up as the second. Remember in my last post I was complaining how clueless am I to reject others??? I think I'd overcomed it a little.. Hehehe! Just called Gurney Hotel this morning and got it done within 30 secs. Hahahahaha!!!

I woke up feeling very erm.. I'd say frenzy mode like Apong. Haha! Job is now the first and last thing on my mind. This morning I received 3 missed calls from Aubella but I was way too tired to even answer the phone. So when I got back my conscious 2 hours later, I called them back and I have another interview at 3 p.m later. Such a routine man. I hope this can be the last great offer I can get and God bless me that I have no problem with the parking! Hehehe.. December coming to an end. I wanna start by January! And my first gift for my mum needs money though~ membership in Clark Hatch!

Okays, I should get myself ready by now. Sir asked me to put on thick thick and layers of makeup for the interview. Haha! It was a splendid morning having Sir talked to us in Sempoi Box. Moreover, with his ultimate gina ua, "No wonder you are apong then balik"... Hahahhahaa!!!!! I really don't know what does that mean, do you Apong?? Hahaha :P

1 comment:

zZz-xiang said...

yes..i dont understand...
gina ua of the year...
"no wonder u r apong liau ko balik.."
haha!!! =D

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!