Public Announcement

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Gems Of The World

Okay, it has been many, many and many daily updates about Takuya Kimura since many, many and many weeks ago.. Haha! So, I'll let you guys take a break from him since Aburakeji already started to merungut by samakan the situation as "Imagine having chicken rice for everyday for weekssss!"... That's a bit.. meloyakan actually! Haha.. But not for me.. just as yet! :D

So lets just be fair this time.. Hee... I've actually prepared some eye candies for you GuYSssSs.... Bon appetite!

GEMS OF THE WORLD

huh?


Well, I certainly don't mean this mineral rocks at all... Haha! But these precious yet gracious, beautiful and lively gems...


MISS WORLD 2007


yerppp! these are the winners!

From left: Miss Angola, Miss China and Miss Mexico

I'm sure different people have different perception on their very own ideal Miss World. Like who's more deserving, this and that, la and bla... But then again, it depends on the judges out there :) It's a very subjective issue as to determine who is the most deserving one. Like beauty over brain, or brain over boobies... :P It's really hard to have all in one package seriously~

In another way, I always believe in this concept, ADVANTAGES OF THE HOST COUNTRY! I'm not saying that Miss China is that reallly undeserving but! I would say that there are better choices out there :) My brother doesn't quite agree with Miss Mexico as she looks a little transvestite to him and my mum thinks that Miss Angola's boobs definitely deserve a placing! LOL! Ya, harsh comments right? But I guess, most people are doing the same thing! Hhaha!

You know, last night... Me, Apong and Abura stayed up till kinda late, not revising but surfing on U-tube for all these kaypochee stuff. Comments comments and comments... Laughter, laughter and laughter... Apong ended up feeling mata terbeliak and couldn't sleep! LOL! Kononnya at first surfing for Parlimen fights. LOL!

Okay, these are the few favourite ones after some survey among some friends (basically just Apong and Abura) and my very personal juries, my mum and brother. Haha!

Lets have a look at the crowned Miss World 2007 first...

Miss China

(not really in the favourite list though)

Okay, according to Abura, Miss China didn't really perform that well in speech as she couldn't speak in fluent English. But to the rest of the comments I received about her, she's just plain and typical which I kinda agree to. She's pretty yes but... I don't know.. Haha! Something is missing.


Miss Malaysia

Erm.. I would say that she's one of my few favourite ones. Well, not cuz she's a Malaysian but I do really think she's the prettiest Miss Malaysia so far in history... Well, to me she is! :P There's just a grace in her I can't explain though I agree with my mum that she is not really that drop dead gorgeous :)

she has a very pleasant and soft finish in her looks.. somehow*


Well... then you have Abura's favourite.... :)


Miss Ghana

++--no comments--++ :

HAHA!


Miss Indonesia

Oh my %$&^%$# God! She's so H.O.T! There's just something from her eyes that makes this picture so irresistable~ Even my mum and bro think so tooooo :) What more to say about Apong...?? Hahaha! He was totally blewn off when he saw this....

I wonder where is Kaur Che's image now... Haha!


But then I think, the ultimate favourite goes to...

MISS LEBANON

Well, just one sentence. She looks so much like a Barbie Doll! Just plain sweet, pretty and elegant. Enough said :) I don't know what other words can be used to describe her : but just :O~ Heeee...!

Awww~

ELEGANCE IS STYLE!

Haha! That's so much of the beautiful gemstones of the world! I'm just able to finalize a few of them, I'm sure there are plenty of others in your opinion :) So, scroll back to the first picture of the winners then you think over it again :) Hadn't it be better??? :)

Alright, that's all for the day. But before I end this post, let me just share one more with you guys....

Guess who's this auntie???

!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIZUKA KUDO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wife of

well, you don't need me to introduce him again~

HaaHhahahhHAhaAH! :P

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!